Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Zaylun
The Governor of Woodbury
Rick's officially become a badass.
(Though, it's a little hypocritical for the fandom to love Rick but detest the Governor for essentially doing the same thing. talk2hand )

I love your avatar! rofl

Thanks pumpkin!

Time-traveling Lunatic

At first my reaction was this emotion_jawdrop
Then I was like this emotion_dowant , thinking omg Rick is back!
Oh yeah Rick has always been badass, just now showing it. I feel as though hes quite desperate to prove to his son that he can be a great father.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Rick was always badass until Hershel turned him into a farmer.

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
That was so AWESOME. O_O I was like, 'HELLS YESH!' >w< He's always been my favorite since the very first episode. :3
I remembered that from the comics, I was hoping they would put it in there! Fckin brutal.

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
RadiantFlare
I always liked Rick the best anyway (have since getting my hand on the first issue xD) but that scene just completely won me over. @.@ I LOVED that scene; I thought it was a perfect metaphor and I was savagely happy that he just went for it like that.

It was just a total bad a** scene. I did not watch the last episode until after work earlier and now I am bummed we have to wait to see what happens next. xD

It can't come back soon enough. t.t I've been jonesing hardcore for a Walking Dead RP and after that episode I want it more than ever. xD

Glad to know others liked it, too. Over all I adored this season!

Rick is the best character on the show. I don't get why everyone LOVES Daryl so so much.

Perfect Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
lost all my s**t when it happened, I was all like whaaaaatt??? but It was unbelievably awesome, and within 15 mins I had a complete 180 when I thought the terminus ate people, I was like wow guys, uncool, you shouldn't eat people wtf man.

The fat a** deserved to be stabbed that much though, he was laughing the whole time like a disgusting whale.
I would have done the same thing man..Try to sodomize my son in frount of me and see what happens

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
haha i also thought it was def. pretty damn badass 4 sure dat Rick went all "walker Rick" on'em, mrgreen then again, i wished dat he had shot dat frigg'n fatass in da head instead of stab'n him tho
>.< either dat, or i wished dat he used Michone's sword, and just slashes his head off twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff