Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra
Sometimes at work I think the zombies would starve, because there are a lot of brainless people out there... cat_scream
lol, i have the same feeling about some politians
They're not brainless, just greedy.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Mayor Gravity
Kassavdra
Sometimes at work I think the zombies would starve, because there are a lot of brainless people out there... cat_scream
Welcome to being an adult

Sadly, I've been stuck in adult world for a while. cat_cry
Still, I'm refusing to grow up! cat_rofl

Questionable Borg

Kassavdra
Mayor Gravity
Kassavdra
Welcome to being an adult

Sadly, I've been stuck in adult world for a while. cat_cry
Still, I'm refusing to grow up! cat_rofl
Yeah, me too on both accounts smile

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
thats what she said

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
Heavens Halo
thats what she said

Thats what she said

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Coming_4_you
Nharia1
shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra

XD Yeah... its sad but true, how did so many brainless idiots get to become officials... I mean seriously you'd think Americans would have caught on, but no...

*eats your brains*

Quit you railroading, you're supposed to say, *attempts to eat your brains* in which case my reply to that would be, *unsheathes katana, and slices at your neck in one fluid motion*

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nharia1
shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra

XD Yeah... its sad but true, how did so many brainless idiots get to become officials... I mean seriously you'd think Americans would have caught on, but no...
even as presidents, after all, we did elect George W. Bush twice...

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
shadowswhiskers13 -
Nharia1
shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra

even as presidents, after all, we did elect George W. Bush twice...

Exactly!

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Nharia1
Coming_4_you
Nharia1
shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra

*eats your brains*

Quit you railroading, you're supposed to say, *attempts to eat your brains* in which case my reply to that would be, *unsheathes katana, and slices at your neck in one fluid motion*

*Grunts as katana only cuts flesh not bone, falls over and begins to make burbling noises whist crawing towards you*

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Coming_4_you
Nharia1
Coming_4_you
Nharia1
shadowswhiskers13 -
Kassavdra

*eats your brains*

*Grunts as katana only cuts flesh not bone, falls over and begins to make burbling noises whist crawing towards you*

You've never seen a katana in action have you? otherwise you'd know that a katana made to the old ways, of folding steel until its thousands of folds, is able to to cut through up to three human bodies, sometimes more, a single neck is nothing to a person who's trained in its use, and even to the unskilled hand it can still sever limbs, a neck strike is just a more precise cut.

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Nharia1
Coming_4_you
Nharia1
Coming_4_you
Nharia1

*eats your brains*

You've never seen a katana in action have you? otherwise you'd know that a katana made to the old ways, of folding steel until its thousands of folds, is able to to cut through up to three human bodies, sometimes more, a single neck is nothing to a person who's trained in its use, and even to the unskilled hand it can still sever limbs, a neck strike is just a more precise cut.

Looks like I'm gonna have to come out of character here:

Yes i have seen a katana in action however you obiously havent seen that many zombie movies or read the books, a weapon is only good if it works and a zombie can only be killed by full beheading or slice to the brain (at least acording to most books and films) and as they are notoriously unsteady on their feet is it inplausable that one would stagger slightly meaning your cut was just off? Plus what fun is there in it if you godmod your way out of it by assuming you always hit precicely. I was just trying to have some fun but if you want to role-play have some politeness.

In your words stop railroading as all you needed to say was *stabs through skull with katana* to which my responce would be *makes burbling noise and dies*

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
i like brains

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items