Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Witchy Woman
Beth should have just told them all that Dawn killed their fellow cops so they could kill her. And really, if they wanted her gone then one of the pansies should have stepped up and gotten rid of her. Afterall, it took a teen girl to free them from Dawn. Thats just sad. Also, Tyreese and his whole need to be peaceful has caused more problems than just Beth. He let the cannibal go who then came back and was able to eat Bob-1 and though he was dead anyway and likely to get eaten anyway, the Terminus group were significantly more of a threat because they had that extra guy everyone thought was dead. He left Carol to get the group our and put baby Judith in Jeopardy because he wouldnt just step up and end the cannibal pos. He left the hard work or killing crazy girl to Carol because he couldnt do it. Carol is a mom at heart and to make her be the one to kill a girl she thought of as a daughter was just cowerdly. Then they go with his stupid trading prisoners plan and Beth dies. Well, I say if they had done Rick's plan it would have worked because they had Noah to tell them the layout of the thing and they could have just taken out the guard/police by luring them away, like they did the others. Afterall, they had 5 cops away from the place, yeah one died but still. And they didnt have to kill them, just remove them from play. The doctor and wards would have been all for stopping Dawn because she was a tyranical cow who let her people treat them like crap. Tyreese needs to step back up or go away.

yes. tyreese and his sissy morals needs to shut up and sit down. i don't even know why they bring him along to these high stakes missions, they should have made him stay at the church and brought carl instead. i think the shows does that on purpose, tyreese is the, "******** s**t up to make the show more exciting" guy.

they had the element of surprise (an extremely powerful advantage i might add) and badass people minus 1 huge black dude. honestly he was a wimp since his very first appearance. he's the new "moral compass" as strong as dale and weaker than a one legged hershel. i hope he dies next.

at least beth was way stronger than tyreese in the end, not even sure thats much of a compliment though.

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
thisduderighthere
One Witchy Woman
Beth should have just told them all that Dawn killed their fellow cops so they could kill her. And really, if they wanted her gone then one of the pansies should have stepped up and gotten rid of her. Afterall, it took a teen girl to free them from Dawn. Thats just sad. Also, Tyreese and his whole need to be peaceful has caused more problems than just Beth. He let the cannibal go who then came back and was able to eat Bob-1 and though he was dead anyway and likely to get eaten anyway, the Terminus group were significantly more of a threat because they had that extra guy everyone thought was dead. He left Carol to get the group our and put baby Judith in Jeopardy because he wouldnt just step up and end the cannibal pos. He left the hard work or killing crazy girl to Carol because he couldnt do it. Carol is a mom at heart and to make her be the one to kill a girl she thought of as a daughter was just cowerdly. Then they go with his stupid trading prisoners plan and Beth dies. Well, I say if they had done Rick's plan it would have worked because they had Noah to tell them the layout of the thing and they could have just taken out the guard/police by luring them away, like they did the others. Afterall, they had 5 cops away from the place, yeah one died but still. And they didnt have to kill them, just remove them from play. The doctor and wards would have been all for stopping Dawn because she was a tyranical cow who let her people treat them like crap. Tyreese needs to step back up or go away.

yes. tyreese and his sissy morals needs to shut up and sit down. i don't even know why they bring him along to these high stakes missions, they should have made him stay at the church and brought carl instead. i think the shows does that on purpose, tyreese is the, "******** s**t up to make the show more exciting" guy.

they had the element of surprise (an extremely powerful advantage i might add) and badass people minus 1 huge black dude. honestly he was a wimp since his very first appearance. he's the new "moral compass" as strong as dale and weaker than a one legged hershel. i hope he dies next.

at least beth was way stronger than tyreese in the end, not even sure thats much of a compliment though.

I swear, when his Woodbury gf died she took his balls wioth her.

Bloblike Loiterer

Tyrese's plan was the better option of the 2 without a doubt. It is hardly his fault that Beth decided to act so foolishly thinking those puny scissors were a match fer a gun. Her not thinking clearly could've gotten even more people killed, much like Rick's plan would've. Even in his overly pacifist demeanor, afraid and unwilling to kill, Tyrese's plan was logical, rational, though of course not without flaws as we all saw.

In order fer everyone to have walked outta that situation alive, several different courses of action would have to not have happened: -Sasha not letting her guard down
-Cop Bob not getting away and Rick killing him
-Not bringing Noah all the way in (he could lead them to the doors, but he could've hung back to stay outta Dawn's view).
-Dawn not needing to assert dominance in front of her people.
-Beth not acting so carelessly.

That last was the biggest. How concerned she was fer Noah being safe or at least away from prison and not what the consequences of her stupid decision would bring. She may not be the sole responsible fer how she ended up in such a situation, but her death was entirely her fault.
The part that gets me is that when they came into the building to make the trade, dawn was the first to holster her weapon.... and the others followed.... which means she wasn't holding it when Beth stabbed her... id imagine someone hitting you in the chest with some scissors you wouldn't be able to pull out the gun aim just right and hit her in the head within 4 seconds... it just seems like they messed up with that there....

Divine Vampire

19,850 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Naturana
I have to disagree with the majority vote on last night's Talking Dead. I think Rick's plan would have ended with more casualties since it was stealthy and if we didn't learn our Woodberry lesson, let me just remind you that the community will view them as the enemy and attack.

Beth's death, I felt, would have happened in either plan. Tyrese's plan at least allowed minimal casualty, and Rick's plan would have dragged everyone in it, leaving many injured and some dead.
Lester_Crest
The part that gets me is that when they came into the building to make the trade, dawn was the first to holster her weapon.... and the others followed.... which means she wasn't holding it when Beth stabbed her... id imagine someone hitting you in the chest with some scissors you wouldn't be able to pull out the gun aim just right and hit her in the head within 4 seconds... it just seems like they messed up with that there....

yes i've been saying this since it happen.

my people think maybe she already had the gun in her hand and pointed at her head already, then the stab made her twitch. but that cant be. she had her gun holstered the whole time because if she was moving to her gun to aim no one would let that happen.

we've seen rick's own lightning fast reflexes when he killed those two guys in the bar with hershel, but for some reason dawn doesn't look nearly as good as him. idk. the whole thing was weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff