Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only one who thinks Carol is just doing the damn thing right now?
I love her all over the place right now.
Sure...she probably ought to not have burned the two's bodies...but right now I'm just defaulting her actions to "pragmatism justifies psycho".

Though I also have a looming suspicion. What I've noticed a lot is that the people who have the largest relevance each season...tend to die.

Dale and Shane were season 2
Andrea season 3
Carol season 4?

I don't support this possibility...but it seems very likely.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I don't think Carol did it. I think she dragged and burned them, but I don't think she killed David and Karen. She answered too quick and like she said: she'd do anything for those brats kids.
I think Lizzie poured on the grieving kid act so Karen would hug/hold her then stabbed her with Carols knife in vengeance for Nick. Probably same with David. Then when Carol found out dragged the bodies outside and burned them to protect the crazy little b*tch.

Whether my theory's true or not, I think this is the last season we'll have Carol.
Willow_SheWolf
I don't think Carol did it. I think she dragged and burned them, but I don't think she killed David and Karen. She answered too quick and like she said: she'd do anything for those brats kids.
I think Lizzie poured on the grieving kid act so Karen would hug/hold her then stabbed her with Carols knife in vengeance for Nick. Probably same with David. Then when Carol found out dragged the bodies outside and burned them to protect the crazy little b*tch.

Whether my theory's true or not, I think this is the last season we'll have Carol.

I'm sad that this will probably be her last season. She's definitely had the boldest, and most impressive imo, character development of the main cast. I'm truly enjoying it and think it'd be nothing but a good thing for her to last longer. She's showing promising skill at being able to retain some degree of level headedness while taking on the insanity that comes with making hard decisions.
She'd be a good leader in her current condition. Obviously it sucks though, but right now she's ripe.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Willow_SheWolf

I'm sad that this will probably be her last season. She's definitely had the boldest, and most impressive imo, character development of the main cast. I'm truly enjoying it and think it'd be nothing but a good thing for her to last longer. She's showing promising skill at being able to retain some degree of level headedness while taking on the insanity that comes with making hard decisions.
She'd be a good leader in her current condition. Obviously it sucks though, but right now she's ripe.

I can't say I'll miss her- don't shoot me, she and I have never clicked, okay? But I do think it'd a shame to lose someone they've worked so hard on to develop. But, I guess in some sort of tragic way, it's perfect. Her development truly started by losing a child and now, she'll more than likely die because of one. It'd be a beautiful tragedy.
Willow_SheWolf
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Willow_SheWolf

I can't say I'll miss her- don't shoot me, she and I have never clicked, okay? But I do think it'd a shame to lose someone they've worked so hard on to develop. But, I guess in some sort of tragic way, it's perfect. Her development truly started by losing a child and now, she'll more than likely die because of one. It'd be a beautiful tragedy.

I didn't care for her until all this started just this season.
I dunno why people are that mad about her burning the bodies though..pretty sure thats when you do when you've got a disease spreading like hell

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Willow_SheWolf
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Willow_SheWolf

I didn't care for her until all this started just this season.
I dunno why people are that mad about her burning the bodies though..pretty sure thats when you do when you've got a disease spreading like hell

I think the burning was a good thing, whether she meant too or not, she eliminated too sources of disease. Though it's not going to make much difference, but still. I think people are worried that she's going to get psycho and start offing innocents for the 'greater good' or some sh*t. Which, like I said, I don't think she actually killed them, but she is going through something that may put her in just as much danger than if it was her.
i really don't get the hype about carol, theres nothing special about her.

Sweetest Wife

19,325 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • The Edgiest 250
Carol is one of my 3 favorite characters. I don't think she really killed David and Karen. I think she's covering up for someone. I also think she did the right thing. She was thinking smart. She was trying to protect everyone if she DID actually do it.

Shadowy Rogue

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
They should move on from the dead bodies. This is a fricking apocalypse. Two more dead? Wow two adding to the billion. This is survival of the fittest. But I hope Carol won't die crying I like her a lot and poor Daryl will be hurt and pissed sweatdrop

Widower

Demonic Kitten

16,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
Copied from my thread...

This is my view:

Yes, What she did was wrong. But she was such an asset. She taught the kids when no one else would. She made them strong. Children won't survive in the apocalypse if they aren't tough from the beginning. Any weakness can lead to their deaths. She was allowing them to live. She killed those two because at the time they were the only two sick. They were threats. And she wanted to allow people to live. She felt bad, She knew what she did was wrong. She had to kill them though. It was just scary when she didn't consider Sophia her own kid anymore. I was glad she didn't care for her husband, but her own child? Something was wrong. I felt something was really off. But I guess she can't grieve forever. But still, No mother could just lose feelings for her child like that. She became self efficient, and was a good role model. A good role model of survival. Sometimes, morals can't come first. I think that's what people skip over. Who knows? Maybe she did save some people from being infected. But we don't know.

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Carol is one of the few or maybe the only one that had taken action into all of this.
C'mon she was the one teaching the kids how to use knifes and she even didn't think twice when killing a walker.
I really love how she has progressed through the entire series. She didn't think that she could be a strong women.

Ughhh... I just hate Rick right now...!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces