Welcome to Gaia! ::

The wedding is over, and I know I'm late to the party but even if it wasn't why care?
If you get excited over it, and really wanted to watch it then fair enough - go have fun.
If you felt the same way I did and could not give less of a s**t, then carry on with your life and ignore it.

I know(from reading) it was all over the news, and It could be hard for people to ignore in that sense.
It's easier for me as I don't watch aired TV.
But it's really nothing to get angry over, is it?

That's all I have to say on the matter.
But you see, There are people who are too excited about it, And then there are the people who just have to push it in every ones faces about how they don't care.
Either way, People are going to freak out over it.
Hemiplegia
But you see, There are people who are too excited about it, And then there are the people who just have to push it in every ones faces about how they don't care.

I guess I just see it the same way I see Twilight.
There are always going to be people who get over excited and try to push it in your face, I simply ignore those people with a simple "I'm not interested, but you have fun with that"
I just don't see the point in getting angry over it, because it gives those over excited people more reason to push it in your face how much they love it.
And the cycle continues.
The Genital Warts Fairy
Hemiplegia

I guess I just see it the same way I see Twilight.
There are always going to be people who get over excited and try to push it in your face, I simply ignore those people with a simple "I'm not interested, but you have fun with that"
I just don't see the point in getting angry over it, because it gives those over excited people more reason to push it in your face how much they love it.
And the cycle continues.

Exactly. c:
So all you have to do is let it roll past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff