Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Well,on saturday,the world is going to end.On sunday I'm going camping,hooray for camping!

Toxic Bard

7,950 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Millionaire 200
sooo....the good people die? hehe good ridence xD

Moonlight Fairy

Temptress Tufty
Seriously, don't even beleive it. The christians should be all arrested for causing mass hysteria and disturbance of the peace. there is no rapture, there is no god and when I'm partying it up at a lazertag lock in on sat night and it turns to sunday morning im going to say eff u to all the stupid christians out there and said told you so, where's ur god now?

rolleyes

Unholy Shapeshifter

Here's hoping there's a lot of good people in my
area so its not so busy at my workplace and in the mall.
XD
Temptress Tufty
It's the christians being stupid dumbasses. that's what.

Hey i'm offended!I'm Christian and I don't believe it.Only retards do!

Garbage

Not that I really care about this "Rapture", but am I just a little crazy or when I was reading my cute little children's bible (don't even ask) about the Great Flood, did He not say that, or anything else that would kill millions of people would "ever happen again"?

js. heart
stressed
May i point out that it is NOT "christains being dumb***" but a single idiot that makes us all ashamed that he calls himself a christain at all. 85% of us want to go up and kick him where it hurts.
Just so you know.

Timid Nerd

86MyUsername
babyblueayumi
this one guy harold camping says that judgement day is may 21st and that only 3 percent of humanity will be saved and the rest of us will have to live on earth for 5 month until october 21st with a bunch of chaos going on in the world and then god will destroy the universe..

Basically sums it up
Oh! Look! >o>
User Image

Oh kay thanks.... If thats true I'm screwed. lol

A strawberry!

Yep.. So the question is..
if we wake up sunday morning alive... does that mean we are sinners and that
we will suffer the next five month... or does that mean Camping is truly just a crazy guy
who was wrong all along eek
Temptress Tufty
Seriously, don't even beleive it. The christians should be all arrested for causing mass hysteria and disturbance of the peace. there is no rapture, there is no god and when I'm partying it up at a lazertag lock in on sat night and it turns to sunday morning im going to say eff u to all the stupid christians out there and said told you so, where's ur god now?

My Dear, the person who "predicted" that the world was going to end May 21st is definitely not a Christian. He may claim to be one but he is not. No one knows when the world is going to end....and my God is always here.
I don't know either, but I guess I'll see how it all blows over.
Temptress Tufty

Come now, have a little class, miss. I'm not a believer, but that doesn't give me the right to disrespect someone else's beliefs, no matter how wrong I think they are.

And, before anyone starts on a whole "O TEY DONT REPSECT NONBELEVRS Y SHUD I BE NICE 2 TEHM" rant, remember that courtesy is a two-way road, and sometimes it helps if you're the one who starts the niceties.

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Temptress Tufty
It's the christians being stupid dumbasses. that's what.

It's not all christians.. ._. I'm a christian, I don't believe the world's gonna end.

Moonlight Fairy

Gren_Eckener
Temptress Tufty

Come now, have a little class, miss. I'm not a believer, but that doesn't give me the right to disrespect someone else's beliefs, no matter how wrong I think they are.

And, before anyone starts on a whole "O TEY DONT REPSECT NONBELEVRS Y SHUD I BE NICE 2 TEHM" rant, remember that courtesy is a two-way road, and sometimes it helps if you're the one who starts the niceties.

You took the words right outta my mouth.
^_^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Kitsune_no_Yume_16
Temptress Tufty

My Dear, the person who "predicted" that the world was going to end May 21st is definitely not a Christian. He may claim to be one but he is not. No one knows when the world is going to end....and my God is always here.

No, your god isn't there. god is dead. deal with it.
Eternal Ice Prison

You took the words right outta my mouth.
^_^

*winks* Anytime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas