• Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Arashi137
Calelith
Arashi137
Calelith
Arashi137

And yet we all have a similiar belief. I believe strongly in my goddess and that given the gifts I was given from her that I am a witch yet also a wiccan. Remember Witch comes from Wicca. There are some differences but there are differences in all wiccans.

No witch doesn't come from Wicca and no not at all witches have a similar belief with Wicca.

All Wiccans are witches, but not all witches are Wiccan.

I really suggest you read the Wiccan FAQ.

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Oh how cute...You do realize you just insulted me. I just said I was raised a wiccan and yet you direct me to a Gaia FAQ on Wicca. rolleyes

You can't be raised Wiccan because of the nature of the religion. Why do you think I linked you to the FAQ? Which of course has offsite links, actual Wiccans, and those with knowledge on the subject within the thread.

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

I'm gonna say this only one more time: I was raised a wiccan guess what? It's possible because my parents are Wiccan and they taught me everything THEY know about wicca. I'm trying really hard to be nice here so I'm asking you politely to back off. I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone especially about my religion.

Like I stated before, YOU CANNOT BE RAISED WICCAN because of the sexual nature of the religion and the sexual nature of the initiation required to be considered Wiccan.

Don't like it, don't call yourself a Wiccan.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
Arashi137
Calelith
Arashi137
Calelith
Arashi137

And yet we all have a similiar belief. I believe strongly in my goddess and that given the gifts I was given from her that I am a witch yet also a wiccan. Remember Witch comes from Wicca. There are some differences but there are differences in all wiccans.

No witch doesn't come from Wicca and no not at all witches have a similar belief with Wicca.

All Wiccans are witches, but not all witches are Wiccan.

I really suggest you read the Wiccan FAQ.

Oh how cute...You do realize you just insulted me. I just said I was raised a wiccan and yet you direct me to a Gaia FAQ on Wicca. rolleyes

You can't be raised Wiccan because of the nature of the religion. Why do you think I linked you to the FAQ? Which of course has offsite links, actual Wiccans, and those with knowledge on the subject within the thread.

I'm gonna say this only one more time: I was raised a wiccan guess what? It's possible because my parents are Wiccan and they taught me everything THEY know about wicca. I'm trying really hard to be nice here so I'm asking you politely to back off. I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone especially about my religion.

Sooo you're saying that your parent's sexually molested you? And you've partaken in incest acts? Because as Cal said there is no way for you to be raised Wiccan. Least of all by your parents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff