Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

The Delicious Milkshake
I'd figure they the author

So I guess that makes you... a retarded middle-schooler then?
Simper Face
SaruBushi
Simper Face
SaruBushi
Simper Face
SaruBushi
i wonder if the book is worth reading after watching the movie?

Very much so.

I found the books more engaging. The movie was flashy but the books had something... deeper.
how many books are in that related series? just the 2?

There we three.

Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay

I'd give Hunger Games and Mockingjay between a 5.5 and a 6 on a scale of 10, but Catching Fire was most definitely closer to an 8.5 or a 9. I was on the edge of my chair reading it the entire time. The grammar was (as stated) questionable, but I read more for content than anything else, and Catching Fire (definitely) had my blood boiling.

what was the basis of Catching Fire and Mocking Jay? wat was the basic plot line?

SPOILERS

In the midst of the rebellion that Katniss started with her berries, she pissed off the capitol who ends up forcing her into the 75th annual Hunger Games, but some of the people she's fighting are actually trying to disrupt the capitol and help the rebellion. That's Catching Fire. Lots of intelligent subterfuge in this book.

At the end of Catching Fire, Peeta is kidnapped and in Mockingjay, Katniss is fully leading the rebellion while trying to rescue him. Once that is managed (with a dark twist on Peeta), it's an all-out war against the capitol. Lots of action and death in this book.

now i know whats on my Must Read list for this summer biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces