Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think you should just read it..because once your finished she can take her time to read it afterwards. if she truely loved you, then she wouldnt mind you enjoying one of the best books on this planet. smile And if she still has a problem with it, just tell her to shut up or you'll spoil the ending of the book for her. wink black-mail usually works best when getting caught. rofl
If your afraid of being caught just see if a friend has it or get it from the library and read it somewhere else where she won't see you
Hope you fond this usefull sorry if you don't or if it's to late. Hope you get to read the book smile

Dapper Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
just go to the library! u and ur mom read it at the same time!!!

Chatty Explorer

I agree with Wolf11. Go to the library or just get a second copy of the book there is always more the one copy.

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hrm. Well I told my mom I would wait to see the movie with her, but it came out on my birthday and my boyfriend wanted to take me to see it. So we went to the 3am show opening night and I just planned on not telling my mom I saw it. No biggie if you can keep it a secret, right? ......I wasn't able to keep the secret xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff