Peeta 0.55769230769231 55.8% [ 29 ]
Gale 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 5 ]
TEAM GOLD <3 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

I knew it was Cato! Damn memory razz
And I agree with everything you just said. These aren't just wolves. These are mutant wolves. Eyes of the tributes. And Mockingjay? Seriously. The pods and s**t? The kids? No idea how it will be PG-13. You know they are making 4 movies, right?

After I said that, I had to check to see if it actually was Cato. So don't worry. xD

Yeah, the kids at the end... that is going to be so hard to watch. ._.;

How are they making four movies~? @_@ Are they splitting up Mockingjay into two? I can kind of see the point of that, because that book moves so fast and a LOT happens in it. I just hope they can do it well and not completely ruin and confuse everything~

Yeah, i'm pretty sure they are splitting Mockingjay into two movies. I wonder if they'll add more into the end of the book as well. It kinda seemed like so much time passed in 5 pages. Like, months. I wonder if Suzanne Collins will add to that in the 4th movie.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip

Yeah, i'm pretty sure they are splitting Mockingjay into two movies. I wonder if they'll add more into the end of the book as well. It kinda seemed like so much time passed in 5 pages. Like, months. I wonder if Suzanne Collins will add to that in the 4th movie.

Well, that could be okay if it's done well. ^-^ I have such mixed feelings about Mockingjay, including the ending. It was perfect for them, and I don't think it could have ended any other way, but I felt so incomplete still after I was done.

I just hope they don't make it into a Hollywood perfect ending. Because it's not, and it's not supposed to be.
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

Well, that could be okay if it's done well. ^-^ I have such mixed feelings about Mockingjay, including the ending. It was perfect for them, and I don't think it could have ended any other way, but I felt so incomplete still after I was done.

I just hope they don't make it into a Hollywood perfect ending. Because it's not, and it's not supposed to be.

Exactly. Like, I don't mean CHANGE the ending, but rather fill in the parts between the child thing and the Katniss love thing. Seems like a lot of time passed between the two incidents, but it was maybe, 6 pages compared to the other 370-something pages. I feel like there could have been more there. I'm not saying they should alter the story at all, because that would just ruin it, but they should fill in some parts that looked like were just rushed through. I want to know about the lives of everyone. What happened to Gale, Katniss' mom, Panem, etc. Too many questions were left unanswered.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip

Exactly. Like, I don't mean CHANGE the ending, but rather fill in the parts between the child thing and the Katniss love thing. Seems like a lot of time passed between the two incidents, but it was maybe, 6 pages compared to the other 370-something pages. I feel like there could have been more there. I'm not saying they should alter the story at all, because that would just ruin it, but they should fill in some parts that looked like were just rushed through. I want to know about the lives of everyone. What happened to Gale, Katniss' mom, Panem, etc. Too many questions were left unanswered.

I definitely agree with that~ the ending did feel rushed, and it would have been nice to know how some of the other characters coped with the huge changes in their lives. Like they don't really talk about Johanna and I want to know what happened to her.

Or even how Katniss and Peeta "grew back together" because that's kind of important and didn't just happen overnight, I am sure. xD
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

I definitely agree with that~ the ending did feel rushed, and it would have been nice to know how some of the other characters coped with the huge changes in their lives. Like they don't really talk about Johanna and I want to know what happened to her.

Or even how Katniss and Peeta "grew back together" because that's kind of important and didn't just happen overnight, I am sure. xD
Yeah! And I want to know what happened with the Trials. Who said what. Was Haymitch for or against? And so on.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

Yeah! And I want to know what happened with the Trials. Who said what. Was Haymitch for or against? And so on.

There are so many questions left to wonder about, haha~

Well, hopefully we will find out. c:

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I've read the first book, loved it! Most likely not going to read the others until after the movie comes out though.. smile

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
EternaI Roses
User Image

LAWL! emotion_c8 Me teww! blaugh
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Hehe... I totally love the Hunger Games! I really wish Suzanne would continue it, but as a different plot and main character.
i heard this series is pretty goood O.o
everyone is talking about them ..
lo0l

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

Ooh DarlinDear
i heard this series is pretty goood O.o
everyone is talking about them ..
lo0l

You haven't read them? If not, read them!! I strongly recommend!!! emotion_c8

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

I heard so much about this book, but yet I haven't read it. What's it about? Is it supernatural? Love story? What?
.___.'; I actually really hate love stories.

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

Little Dead Soldier

I heard so much about this book, but yet I haven't read it. What's it about? Is it supernatural? Love story? What?

Its a story in the future. Where America really didn't really get any better. America ( aka "Panem" ) is divided into 13 districts. District 13 rebelled and started an uprising. And the Capitol won. So, to make sure this doesn't happen again, the Capitol hosts "The Hunger Games", where 2 people from each district compete to kill each other. One boy, one girl, from the age of 11-18. Its a raffle, and this is told from Katniss's point of view. Her sister (who is 11) was chosen. So, Katniss volunteers to take her place. And the boy tribute (tribute is the term for the people chosen for the games) is Peeta, who confesses his love for Katniss. Other than that, there's some smooching here and there. But other than that, its not a love story. Mostly violence. Movie comes out March 23rd. This answered your question? LOL emotion_c8

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
Little Dead Soldier

Its a story in the future. Where America really didn't really get any better. America ( aka "Panem" ) is divided into 13 districts. District 13 rebelled and started an uprising. And the Capitol won. So, to make sure this doesn't happen again, the Capitol hosts "The Hunger Games", where 2 people from each district compete to kill each other. One boy, one girl, from the age of 11-18. Its a raffle, and this is told from Katniss's point of view. Her sister (who is 11) was chosen. So, Katniss volunteers to take her place. And the boy tribute (tribute is the term for the people chosen for the games) is Peeta, who confesses his love for Katniss. Other than that, there's some smooching here and there. But other than that, its not a love story. Mostly violence. Movie comes out March 23rd. This answered your question? LOL emotion_c8

Kinda reminds me of Death Race or District 13 (french movie <--lot of fun ).
Why is the games taken place? Is it kinda like Brave New World?

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

Little Dead Soldier
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
Little Dead Soldier

Kinda reminds me of Death Race or District 13 (french movie <--lot of fun ).
Why is the games taken place? Is it kinda like Brave New World?

The games take place because of the uprising. The capitol wants to make sure that it won't happen again, so they host the games. They want to show they're in control. They want to show how much pain THEY suffered, so they kill their loved ones.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Little Miss Skinny Jeans

The games take place because of the uprising. The capitol wants to make sure that it won't happen again, so they host the games. They want to show they're in control. They want to show how much pain THEY suffered, so they kill their loved ones.

That sounds so effed up.
I will defiantly check this book out :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas