Welcome to Gaia! ::

People have told me it's like the Hunger Games, anyone who's seen it tell me what you think??
I'm kind of curious to watch it but scared at the same time because it looks gory.
Diau
People have told me it's like the Hunger Games, anyone who's seen it tell me what you think??
I'm kind of curious to watch it but scared at the same time because it looks gory.

I haven't seen it but I've heard the same thing. I've heard from people that have seen it that it's very intense.
I'll let you know how it was when I do see it!

Fashionable Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Suzanne Collins was heavily influenced by Battle Royal when writing the hunger games, it's a very similar story. Definitely worth giving the film a watch if you dont mind subtitles, it's good razz

Raider

It really is gory. But if you can look beyond that, it's good.
Diau

I'll give you a run down of deaths in the movie.
Crossbow bolt to the chest.
Suicide (3 believe)
Many automatic guns
Violent explosion
Axe in the head
Slit throat
Neck explodes (not head)
Violently stabbed
Head cut off (you don't see it until it's tossed into the building)
Poison (blood coming from the mouth is all)

None of these are in order. I've seen it many times. If you watch it, watch it Japanese with English subtitles. The English dubbed is horrible! More funny than intense. I say read the book first: Battle Royale The Novel and see if you can handle it.

Battle Royale II involves a LOT of neck exploding in a war setting. Not long into the movie it changes to:
Blown up
Many automatic guns

BR is a great movie. It's sad and very intense. It's scary to think the government has this much control.

I can explain more, but I just wanted to give you a low down on deaths so see if you can handle it.

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i heard it was pretty good but gory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items