Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like writing or reading fanfiction?

Yes! 0.37837837837838 37.8% [ 14 ]
It depends... 0.2972972972973 29.7% [ 11 ]
Nope! 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Gimme your gold, my precioussss... 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Shy Explorer

Hey all! :3 I'm an avid Fanfiction reader and writer, so I'm always curious about what people imagine after watching a movie.

If you could be in the movies or story, what would your role be? Who would you be? Any deviations from the actual plot? What would be your best moment?

Don't mind saying something about having an epic role or anything like that since I won't judge. xD

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Villain who turns good and gets redeemed by the hero.
Ex - Zuko from Avatar, Wolverine in certain adaptations, Deadpool, Silver Surfer etc. etc.

Shy Explorer

Hitachin
Ex - Zuko from Avatar, Wolverine in certain adaptations, Deadpool, Silver Surfer etc. etc.

Ohh, cool! ^^ So in the context of the Hobbit, would Bilbo be the one that brings you to the good side? x3

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Elena Kiara Again
Hitachin

Ohh, cool! ^^ So in the context of the Hobbit, would Bilbo be the one that brings you to the good side? x3

No, I would be Bilbo lol.
Cause in the hobbit, he's the one who always wants to leave and give up on the journey.

Shy Explorer

Hitachin
No, I would be Bilbo lol.
Cause in the hobbit, he's the one who always wants to leave and give up on the journey.

Ahh, okay, I see. xD True, I just wouldn't picture him much of a villain though there's that change that goes on with his during the journey. 3nodding

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Elena Kiara Again

Ahh, okay, I see. xD True, I just wouldn't picture him much of a villain though there's that change that goes on with his during the journey. 3nodding

Yeah, I just tend to connect most with the characters that get redeemed and truly become heroes in the end.

Shy Explorer

chases_the_rain
It would be neat to play a random OC elf/dwarf on the battle field when they eventually fight the trolls and goblins at the end of the Hobbit. Because when the elves/men/dwarves team up, I would like to be in one of those rare, decisive moments, where I stand beside someone not of my race, and I fight to protect them, and they me. And then at the end of the battle, be able to move freely among all the races, accepted, respected, and feeling it likewise for my battle companions. I just think that would be a really transformative, neat experience to go through. Especially if I wind out saving the life of someone opposite my race, and they thanked me for it.

Daydream, end… wink

Aww, that would definitely be really cool!! I had previously wanted Tauriel to play that role when I heard of her but was afraid that they'd just stick her in as more of a love interest. ^^; Too bad really, it could have sounded much more epic. xD

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Knowing myself, I would be something lame like Moon Moon. For real. Maybe a village idiot of sorts or a very, very stupid ork. "Who brought the ******** <insert repetitive name here> along to the battlefield?!"

Shy Explorer

TheFangirlingGlass
Knowing myself, I would be something lame like Moon Moon. For real. Maybe a village idiot of sorts or a very, very stupid ork. "Who brought the ******** <insert repetitive name here> along to the battlefield?!"

xDD That would be a funny addition to the group, haha...
i'd be a random useless human with a huge crush on dat blond butt-kicking elf boy that nobody ever notices, ever. or maybe a lame elf chick that also has a huge crush on dat hottie elf-king's-son guy, but may or may not be practically useless (only because i imagine an elf has plenty of time to learn how to be useful for something). ...or maybe a healer-y elf 'cause derp. YETSTILL A NOBODY. though, then again, what are some stories for but to make a nobody into a somebody? :'D

idk, as for deviation of the plot, it could go either way? if it's a fanfiction, sometimes more deviation is better so it won't be a simple re-telling of a story with very little new content. but if you didn't want to deviate a lot, it could be more like...a series of drabbles with little things that happen but don't really change the course of the story?? ????1/?!ERGS? i guess it depends on where you want to go with an OC, if there is one or any. hoot hoot

P.S. was it me or did Legolas seem kind of angsty in Desolation of Smaug? i was very mildly disappointed because of all the hilarious gifs of Orlando Bloom making silly faces when he was in the background of a shot during Lord of the Rings but i was even more disappointed by lack of hunky elf butt ;u;
tab tab tab User Image

Shy Explorer

sailor scouts roll out

Yeah, stories where a character grows into someone useful and awesome is always great. xD Remember, Bilbo was practically useless and all dainty at the start of his journey. He's really important by the end of it, that's for sure!

I always find it difficult to pick a choice when writing fanfiction since you want to stay true to the original storyline, but if it's just a copy-paste of the movie down the very words that the characters say, it's always a bit less interesting. xD It's probably just me, but I'm very picky with OCs in fanfics as I sometimes think: No, my character, no touchy! xD

He was quite angsty for sure. It's only because of Tauriel though, so I'm happy she wasn't in the Lord of the Rings... He's younger so it may be some elf hormones or something even though the difference is only 60 years between the storylines, haha... I don't check butts much (I censure myself xDD) so I couldn't really tell, but Legolas had some really cool fighting scenes for sure. Casually running around on the heads of the dwarves while knocking down orcs was one of my highlights for the character. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff