Welcome to Gaia! ::

You should all read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.

It completely convinced me.
Hiya every one howsit?
i am happy horray
you can be happy too
all u have to do is smile!

good bye it was nice meeting u all biggrin
Some p***k's gonna develop a biological zombie agent just so he can test that thing out.

Don't say it won't happen. This is 2006.
Did you know there actually is a zombie plague. It was discovered in Cambodia in april of last year. It kills all of the victims, then the disease brings them to life for up to two hours.
That makes me worry about the lack of zombie protection my home has.

.___.
mmmm ZOMBIES yummm hehe
Oh my. I'm greatly concerned now, seeing as my house doesn't have good zombie protection at all.

Your idea seems very good, and I would like to have one of my own once you've perfected it. I will pay well.
Zombie Ed will come and get you all
User Image

Dangerous Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Phaen

I have that book. It was a christmas present last year along with the Resident Evil movies.

It was interesting, though it made me realise that if zombies ever do attack that my town is screwed, forever. Zombie all-you-can-eat buffet.
How the hell do you propose the humans get in?
Snoogins
Phaen

I have that book. It was a christmas present last year along with the Resident Evil movies.

It was interesting, though it made me realise that if zombies ever do attack that my town is screwed, forever. Zombie all-you-can-eat buffet.

What, do you live in some rural town? Because if you do, then yes, you are screwed.
by for now im on hold................

Dangerous Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rural town= the yes.

Zombie food= Me.

Though thankfully I can sleep well at night knowing that Zombies currently do not exist
i like it.......now let me get my zombiefied grandmother and set her lose out side twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff