Welcome to Gaia! ::

sushi?

yum 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 48 ]
gross. 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 18 ]
muffins. 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Why is everyone making threads about death lately?

I'm not afraid of death. I know that even if I make myself live another hundred years, it would only postpone the inevitable.
I do not believe in much that presents no truth. I want to live my life the way I would like, not because of someone, or 'somethings' standards. If there is heaven, neat. If there is hell, I'm sure the coolest people among people are there.

I am not fearful of death, no.
Death- It Happens.

In seriousness, what happens to a person after death is widely dependant on what they did and life and what the divinity wishes to do with them, IMO. One may be reincarnated, rejoin the source, become a guide, etc., etc.; essentially just about all possibilities believed in can potentially occur. So, it's simply another stage in the grand cosmos of things.
I'm petrified of dying, but only at a young age.

I won't mind dying when I'm older.

For heaven or hell to exist, there really does have to be prove of a Supreme Being.

Love fish. <3

OH, BTW, RAY!

(ilu)
I don't think that death is a bad thing, really. If you go with the flow, and accept it, it can actually be a good thing.
im not scared of death im just scared of going crazy

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ville Valo Lover
I'm athiest....
So....
Like....
I don't belive in God, Devil,Hell,or Heaven.
'cause you will die and their is no way for you to come back alive and tell us there is a such thing as any of the thing I said up there.
And I persnoley thing that "Zombie man" that soposbley "Died and came back to life" is a phony, and they made a phony death paper x.x" Like wtf!? He's psycho....
I'm wiccan to so deal with it...
dramallama
...i never said i had a problem with it?
I'm not afraid of death.
I just hate dealing with it.

Aged Gaian

Ville Valo Lover
I'm athiest....
So....
Like....
'cause you will die and their is no way for you to come back alive and tell us there is a such thing as any of the thing I said up there.
And I persnoley thing that "Zombie man" that soposbley "Died and came back to life" is a phony, and they made a phony death paper x.x" Like wtf!? He's psycho....
dramallama

Yo, dumb a**.

I'm also an athiest. You cannot be an athiest and a wiccan at the same time. One believes in something and the other in nothing.

Secondly, it stupid s**t like you posted that give us a bad name and make us look stupid. Learn to spell, figure out what you believe, and keep your opinion on it to yourself.

I appologize on behalf of other athiests that this jackass exists.
I have never believed that death is preventable, and that when it comes, it'll come. I can't do anything about it, and if I fear it, my time will be even worse, so why bother?
The Sharpie Sniffer
Discuss
Are You afraid of getting old or death?

I'm not afraid of getting old or death, but what happens after death. This does not mean I want to die, just that if it happens it happens.

The Sharpie Sniffer
Your views on death.

It's necessary.

The Sharpie Sniffer
Belief on Heaven Or Hell.

Niether exist.
onlydraven
Ville Valo Lover
I'm athiest....
So....
Like....
dramallama

Yo, dumb a**.

I'm also an athiest. You cannot be an athiest and a wiccan at the same time. One believes in something and the other in nothing.

Secondly, it stupid s**t like you posted that give us a bad name and make us look stupid. Learn to spell, figure out what you believe, and keep your opinion on it to yourself.

I appologize on behalf of other athiests that this jackass exists.

I know alot of people that are Athiest and Wiccan....I'm wiccan, and I don't belive in anything, being wiccan dosen't mean you -have- to belive in a god.
I really afraid of getting old or dying...can't help it sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

I also know and have dated many wiccans. The wiccan religion (as I've been told) have a common belief in a higher power, some forms of magic, and in some cases, mythical creatures and different forms of reincarnation.

Athiest do not believe in any form of higher power, any form of the supernatural, or any form of life after death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff