Reeeegh. 0.48850574712644 48.9% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

RamelLennox
dampened_populist
RamelLennox
dampened_populist
RamelLennox

Patronize you? I asked you a question! Do you know at what weight are you considered obese and the average weight of Americans over all?

Obesity is measured by BMI (body mass index). 25% to 30% BMI is considered obese. That's about 100 pounds overweight. 200 pounds would give you a body mass index of 33, which is considered obese. My BMI is 28, however I do not wear such clothing.

I don't know the point of knowing the average weight of Americans.

And you know that weight of these girls and their BMI? You cant call them obese and since you consider yourself "plump" when I probably weigh more than you, I'm inclined to believe youre a bit biased against their frame. And they can wear what they want, if it was inapropriate, then I'm certain school officials wouldve intervened.

Hmm. Sometimes you can estimate a person's weight roughly by looking at them. These girls were definitely over 200 pounds. It was perfectly obvious. And this was just wit on my part. I don't see how it could possibly be such an enormously big deal.

If it had been a regular school day and not so close to the end of the year, I'm sure they would've. I guess I forgot that you can't share opnions well in the GD because there will always be someone to argue so much about such an insignificant matter. Bah.

Reality is not everyone's going to agree with you, not everyone will find you funny. I sure as hell dont. "The ghettoes took over the cafeteria?" Let me try, "Those white kids took over the dance floor but had completely no rythym."

Portraying a group of people in that way contains no positive connotation and by my standards is a crappy attempt at comedy.

And I thought it was funny. That's why I posted it. When I come up with a bit of wit, I post about it. It's not always directed towards a particular group of people.

Incidentally, I can't say that I don't care what you think, because some little part of me is bothered by it. It's human nature to be annoyed by that.

Bah. I can't say I'm one of those people who takes a joke and searches for something that can be interpreted as offensive.
dampened_populist
RamelLennox
dampened_populist
RamelLennox
dampened_populist
RamelLennox

Patronize you? I asked you a question! Do you know at what weight are you considered obese and the average weight of Americans over all?

Obesity is measured by BMI (body mass index). 25% to 30% BMI is considered obese. That's about 100 pounds overweight. 200 pounds would give you a body mass index of 33, which is considered obese. My BMI is 28, however I do not wear such clothing.

I don't know the point of knowing the average weight of Americans.

And you know that weight of these girls and their BMI? You cant call them obese and since you consider yourself "plump" when I probably weigh more than you, I'm inclined to believe youre a bit biased against their frame. And they can wear what they want, if it was inapropriate, then I'm certain school officials wouldve intervened.

Hmm. Sometimes you can estimate a person's weight roughly by looking at them. These girls were definitely over 200 pounds. It was perfectly obvious. And this was just wit on my part. I don't see how it could possibly be such an enormously big deal.

If it had been a regular school day and not so close to the end of the year, I'm sure they would've. I guess I forgot that you can't share opnions well in the GD because there will always be someone to argue so much about such an insignificant matter. Bah.

Reality is not everyone's going to agree with you, not everyone will find you funny. I sure as hell dont. "The ghettoes took over the cafeteria?" Let me try, "Those white kids took over the dance floor but had completely no rythym."

Portraying a group of people in that way contains no positive connotation and by my standards is a crappy attempt at comedy.

And I thought it was funny. That's why I posted it. When I come up with a bit of wit, I post about it. It's not always directed towards a particular group of people.

Incidentally, I can't say that I don't care what you think, because some little part of me is bothered by it. It's human nature to be annoyed by that.

Bah. I can't say I'm one of those people who takes a joke and searches for something that can be interpreted as offensive.

You dont know common sense then.
RAS-Anjilyn
Nitroglycerin in New York
i think it's silly for people to come in here and randomly tell Mr. populist (hehe) That he is wrong. He has made a valad (and very funny) point and I think we should all appreciate his wit.
Oh please. His half-wit doesnt amount to s**t. It's not funhny and bs to believe everyone is going to laugh WITH him. His topic has no validation, it's HIS opinion and people have a right to present theirs.

I love how everyone thinks I'm a guy.
Eh. It was my little bit of half wit. I found it funny and was pleasantly surprised at how many people agreed with me.
...you said "badonkadonk"! rofl

...anyway, yeah, I agree. Flab jiggling =/= sexiness eek
RAS-Anjilyn
i think it's silly for people to come in here and randomly tell Mr. populist (hehe) That he is wrong. He has made a valad (and very funny) point and I think we should all appreciate his wit.
Oh please. His half-wit doesnt amount to s**t. It's not funhny and bs to believe everyone is going to laugh WITH him. His topic has no validation, it's HIS opinion and people have a right to present theirs.
I'm not saying it's not alright to present your oppnion, I'm just saying people should take it lightly, it's a joke and was ment to be funny,not offensive. He did not mention and particular race, nor did he say anynames so i don't see why people should take his joke so seriously... I found it quite amusing.
RAS-Anjilyn
dampened_populist
RamelLennox
dampened_populist
RamelLennox

You dont know common sense then.

And thinking on it, I don't care anymore. Common sense tells me I can post whatever the hell I want here as long as it has valid discussion.
Greatest thing I've read all day. Easy.
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

Eh. It was my little bit of half wit. I found it funny and was pleasantly surprised at how many people agreed with me.

OMG YOU'RE NOT A GUY?

redface

I feel so stupid right now

sweatdrop

sorry.
RAS-Anjilyn
I'm not saying it's not alright to present your oppnion, I'm just saying people should take it lightly, it's a joke and was ment to be funny,not offensive. He did not mention and particular race, nor did he say anynames so i don't see why people should take his joke so seriously... I found it quite amusing.

Welcome to modern society. You can hardly joke about anything without someone finding something offensive to b***h about. On my bad days, it bothers me.
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

Then I get it now. You should really go tell the girls this instead of talking behind there backs. Comparing there body weight to yours makes it easy to misproportion them. I'm not going to ask you any more questions since you obviously arent in the right sense to answer decently then.
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

OMG YOU'RE NOT A GUY?

redface

I feel so stupid right now

sweatdrop

sorry.

Eh. I'm so over it.
I get that a lot since I took my picture out of my sig. xp
RAS-Anjilyn
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

Then I get it now. You should really go tell the girls this instead of talking behind there backs. Comparing there body weight to yours makes it easy to misproportion them. I'm not going to ask you any more questions since you obviously arent in the right sense to answer decently then.
you know, I think it would make you much more amusing to talk to if you removed the stick from your a**... that's just my oppnion though.
xd xd xd

The whole rap/ghetto scene is horrible isn't it?
Life On The Duff! Scene

lawlz

See? Why can't people just see satire as satire?
America overreacts way too much. But I guess not, if you look at what happened with the dutch cartoon. At least I didn't get suicide bombed for making this topic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff