[nami swim]
Sniper Kusanagi
[nami swim]
Sniper Kusanagi
I really, REALLY hate that s**t. Why can't white people call THAT a race crime? Hell, crime against women even right? Why else attack 3 women? Or just because they were right there? Hell, a good prosecutor could spin that and make them sound like the animals that they are. ******** assholes.

Why is it people demand justice but refuse to accept justice, when thrust upon them for their own wrongdoing? neutral
Because they know that what Martin Luther King Jr. said gives them immunity, of course! [/sarcasm]

What annoys is me is that news like this DOES NOT get on the air where I am. So what the hell? I figure that's the case being I have not heard that yet. Ugh, I don't even know. I'm in ny, and I'm sure long beach is in Cali right?

Either way, another thing that just occured to me, if white people try to protest this, whoa, bad s**t because then it's like Nazi Germany all of a sudden. I should ring up people I know and watch them try that s**t on me. I'm asian so they can't touch me without stirring up even more s**t xd
Yeah, it's in Cali. Haha, ur azn so u get immunity from evry1. ;I

I know, but I use these incredible powers for good, not evil! ninja

Well, here's to the family that'll suffer for the crap of others. Hopefully things will be okay for the lot of them. And hopefully the perps and their families will get hit by a dirty bomb, point blank. cheese_whine