Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Friend

kadeebug
Darkharta666
kadeebug
Darkharta666
Following that logic it's easier to get ******** up when it doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol and blood

exactly, when you actually like the taste and can stand to drink it.

s**t can be dangerous though, caribou lou style

hahaha trust me I know. I watch how much I drink cause some one has to keep an eye on my husband. I've had him rolling around on the sidewalk before trying to get away from me because he was to shitfaced to walk from 15 candy flavored drinks, and god knows what else he drank.

lol

good times.
LawIruses
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Idk I'm twenty one and still just care about getting drunk
i relate w this post deeply
Yeah IDK I feel guilty about the irresponsibilty of it bt I have too much free time.

Romantic Bookworm

Darkharta666
kadeebug
Darkharta666
kadeebug
Darkharta666
Following that logic it's easier to get ******** up when it doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol and blood

exactly, when you actually like the taste and can stand to drink it.

s**t can be dangerous though, caribou lou style

hahaha trust me I know. I watch how much I drink cause some one has to keep an eye on my husband. I've had him rolling around on the sidewalk before trying to get away from me because he was to shitfaced to walk from 15 candy flavored drinks, and god knows what else he drank.

lol

good times.

Oh yes. Till you have to get him up 2 flights of stairs lol. he turns in to a big kid most of the time xD i'm just glad he doesnt drink all the time. he's expensive with how much he can hold. and the lucky duck has only had 2 hangovers. ever.
I don't disagree w that but idk it's silly to me to say you drink it ONLY for taste esp hard stuff

Idk if you watch bobs burgers but there's an episode where they go on a wine train n it sums up my thoughts about this

W0TD4F4CK's Wife

Fuzzy Pup

Cattums
I don't disagree w that but idk it's silly to me to say you drink it ONLY for taste esp hard stuff

Idk if you watch bobs burgers but there's an episode where they go on a wine train n it sums up my thoughts about this

I just refuse to drink crappy drinks unless im *** SUPER*** desperate but I'm not underage so I can legally buy whatever i want instead of scavenging a party's cooler for a buzz.

That's how I see it but it's cool, dif folks dif strokes

Heart Consumer

If I drink anything it has to taste good.
But this is coming from a woman that drinks Boone's Farm straight from the bottle.
Skeletal Refrains
But this is coming from a woman that drinks Boone's Farm straight from the bottle.

Boones farm what do u not have tastebuds

Heart Consumer

jake from alaska
Skeletal Refrains

Boones farm what do u not have tastebuds

Uh yeah that's why I drink Boone's Farm.
It's basically Kool-Aid with an alcohol content.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff