Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

heathephant v3
Because it gets p obnoxious when every thread in the GD is just everyone sucking each others a**.

Rainbow Explorer

Religious hoe v2
heathephant v3
Because it gets p obnoxious when every thread in the GD is just everyone sucking each others a**.
and annoying reading all of the lies.
so if i make a thread about you thats true with 0 lies is it still offensive or does it not count if its true

Naughty Sailor

34,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
My hands get raw and blistered .
im part of the circle please jack me off

Dapper Divorcee

frat star is pissed
Zesty Forum Regular
I said it before.
The people who hate circle jerks are the ones who want to get a tug but ain't willing to give one.

******** this
circlejerks are only annoying when u aren't in the circle

The prosecution would like to submit for consideration 'exhibit a' gaiaonline user heathephant, who didn't seem to have a problem when it was her a** everyone was sucking.

In a relationship with maple sizzurp

Handsome Phantom

Zesty Forum Regular
frat star is pissed
Zesty Forum Regular
I said it before.
The people who hate circle jerks are the ones who want to get a tug but ain't willing to give one.

******** this
circlejerks are only annoying when u aren't in the circle

The prosecution would like to submit for consideration 'exhibit a' gaiaonline user heathephant, who didn't seem to have a problem when it was her a** everyone was sucking.

In a relationship with maple sizzurp

Handsome Phantom

this is such a good thread forever
i can't STAND when ppl post on the same forum for months/years and become friends

Fashionable Phantom

11,625 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Get Dissed! 25

Wife

agent stalker bear
Religious hoe v2
heathephant v3
and annoying reading all of the lies.
so if i make a thread about you thats true with 0 lies is it still offensive or does it not count if its true
no but if I clearly am wearing an ugly sweater and everyone is complimenting me on my sweater saying how great it is so spare feelings then yeah that's just annoying BS jerking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff