Welcome to Gaia! ::

skw3rl
People are stubborn like that. Like the girl who wouldn't clean her room like her parents asked her to because it's "her room". Not really, if the parents took away the things they provided for her she would have nothing.
Meh, that's illegal you need to provide for your kids a roof over their head, food, and a place to sleep. It's illegal if you don't.
Ari14
for someone with the rank of el capiton ur pretty stupid. its called PMS duh!

You can't talk. You can't spell worth s**t.

Your response fails, go touch yourself.
I hate people like that, the ones that disrespect all the teachers.

I wanna b***h slap them all. D: But, I can't because I'd get suspended.
Captain.Picard
The Last Genocide
Meh, it happens I dis-respect my teachers occasionally but it's only when they go into "High and Mighty" mode where they think, they are so much above me and my opnion means dirt to them.

I can understand that.

But Mr. Blanchard just asked her to show him her project so far. D: He was really nice about it.
Ya, I can definetly understand where you are comign from. She did not need to storm around like a baby she could of just showed him her work. If she is not there to learn then she should just not show up for class or drop school, obviously she has some major anger issues but don't us all at certain times?
Captain.Picard
Captain's Log, Stardate- 1337

So today in World History, I was minding my own business finishing up this research project on Scotland. Our class was in a computer lab in the Science building, everything was fine until I heard my teacher and this girl get into a fight behind me. She's already done some stupid stuff before and is very dis-respectful towards our teacher (He's the 6th teacher we've had this year since the rest got fired or left) So I have to admit first off, he's in his mid 20's and sadly I have a small crush on him. D: I like older men. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! SO THIS STUPID GIRL, refused to finish up her powerpoint project that he was asking nicely of her to do before she left for some odd reason (I don't know why) The whole time she was coming up with excuses and throwing a temper tantrum and causing a scene. "No! Im not even going to pass highschool because I don't want to, so not doing this doesn't matter to me!" The whole time he was asking her to calm down and just show him what she has so far. So ofcourse the only empty computer was next to me, and believe me, Im not exagerating. She literally threw her stuff on the counter, banged the chair and whipped it around so she could get to the computer. The whole time she was pouting and cussing up a storm. I thought to myself, "Is it really going to kill you?" But I didn't say anything because she looked like she was going to punch me in the mouth next if the computer didn't work. When she got the power point document up she threw the mouse past the keyboard and stepped to the side for him to look. I felt so bad for my teacher, because he didn't do anything to her, but she had to throw a tantrum because she didn't want to do it. For godsakes you're in highschool. A sophomore none-the-less, and it doesn't make you look cool. Next time she does something this stupid, Im just gong to step in and tell her to shut up and just do it. Honestly, grow up.

Discuss-
+Immature ******** who think they are hotshit
+Make fun of me for liking my pretty teacher. D:
+Things that piss you off at school (or did piss you off)

the lack of music being constantly played
need soulfly when im reading about war...
Could be PMS, but with the way she was acting, I don't think so... *blinks* Or, ar least, with how you told the story, it doesn't seem that way.
She's probably some spoiled little bish, who expects to get everything the way she wants it.
But I could be mistaken... >>()

Nice screenname, by the way. ^^
Please, PMS has nothing to do with this, people. D: Every time a chick is pissy everyone screams "PMS!" "OH NOES SHE'S ON THE RAG! HIDE!"

Truth is she's probably just a prissy little spoiled b***h princess, who is convinced that her parents around going to do everything for her for the rest of her life.

Or she's a massive drama queen/attention whore.

I know several people like this. One of them is 30.
Captain.Picard
Ari14
for someone with the rank of el capiton ur pretty stupid. its called PMS duh!

You can't talk. You can't spell worth s**t.

Your response fails, go touch yourself.
She wins.
teachers who are pretty to look at and young are more appealing to me.
i think they look less threatening and approchable if they're nicer to look at.
EclipticLight
Could be PMS, but with the way she was acting, I don't think so... *blinks* Or, ar least, with how you told the story, it doesn't seem that way.
She's probably some spoiled little bish, who expects to get everything the way she wants it.
But I could be mistaken... >>()

Nice screenname, by the way. ^^

She always does it. It's not PMS, believe me, it's really not.

She disrespects teachers because she thinks she's hotshit and better than everyone else.

I hope my kids don't turn out like her.

Thanks, I love the captain of TNG. <3
The Last Genocide
skw3rl
People are stubborn like that. Like the girl who wouldn't clean her room like her parents asked her to because it's "her room". Not really, if the parents took away the things they provided for her she would have nothing.
Meh, that's illegal you need to provide for your kids a roof over their head, food, and a place to sleep. It's illegal if you don't.
... They could always take away all of her nice things, and give her no priveledge.

There's no law saying you have to give your child more than the bare minimum.
Bare Naked Mizzie
The Last Genocide
skw3rl
... They could always take away all of her nice things, and give her no priveledge.
There's no law saying you have to give your child more than the bare minimum.
Yes, I understand but honestly if your having children do you have them to take away everything they own? To torment and raised another ******** up child that will blow up some building or have a school shooting.
Captain.Picard

She always does it. It's not PMS, believe me, it's really not.

She disrespects teachers because she thinks she's hotshit and better than everyone else.

I hope my kids don't turn out like her.

Thanks, I love the captain of TNG. <3
I didn't think so.
I know a couple of people like that. And they follow me around like little duckies. I don't understand why. Therefore, they irritated me.
I'm so glad I go to homeschool now.
I kind of preferred... Oh gosh... It's been so long I can't remember his name... Whoever Johnathan Frakes did. =)
Bare Naked Mizzie
Please, PMS has nothing to do with this, people. D: Every time a chick is pissy everyone screams "PMS!" "OH NOES SHE'S ON THE RAG! HIDE!"

Truth is she's probably just a prissy little spoiled b***h princess, who is convinced that her parents around going to do everything for her for the rest of her life.

Or she's a massive drama queen/attention whore.

I know several people like this. One of them is 30.

Ugh, 30? That's horrible. xP

Yeah, I hate the PMS responses. Are people so ignorant, that they don't see a naturally bitchy girl even when they are slapped across the face with one?

Her dad usually goes up to the school when they do something that pisses her off and "takes care" of everything for her. rolleyes
I don't see anything wrong with having a crush on your teacher.. there were a few cute ones back in my day razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff