Welcome to Gaia! ::

Every year, I go to a camp called camp Arnes. I guess all the bible hugging over the summer finally payed off, because this year, a picture of me and some of my friends was featured in their summer camps booklet. I feel pretty famous. I always kind of secretly wanted to be in one of the booklets, but I didn't think it would actually happen.
Wow, it's actually a really ugly picture.

Discuss

summer bible camps (gag)
have you had your picture in a summer camp booklet?
being famous, and why
secret wishes
ugly pictures gonk

Interesting Genius

Did it occur to you that maybe you and your friends just happened to be photogenic for one instant in your lives? surprised
I went to a summer catholic school. The nuns hated me.
Lololo I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I have not nor shall I ever be in a booklet for a bible camp. I was kinda famous a little when I won top prize or whatever for a drawing I did last summer at the fairgrounds. I got my picture in the paper :3

Which sucked. </3
irl prominence is nowhere near as cool as online prominence lo
I was famous in middle school for being in plays and such and having funky colored hair, and also for being best friends with the only gay kid who had come out to the general student populus at the time. We were like celebrities, but like the infamous kind who get known for doing naughty things...like Paris Hilton. We had to duck into a classroom once to get away from a gaggle of 6th graders who wanted a picture on the last day of school. o.O
Well...

When I was a baby I used to model clothes from my mom's friend's store and the pictures were used in a newspaper ad. :3
My picture was featured several times in my summer camp (Kids Together; Not bible)

Andddd.... I named a 3 acre marshland in Missoula, MT and I've posed in numerous cheerleading and various teen mags. Was sweet. 3nodding
i was in the school newspaper before sweatdrop
Woah Ho!

Lucky you! surprised

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
That's awesome. o:
At my school right now the majority of the freshman and sophmores know me. So when friends move in from another school "Hoshit Vanessa you've gotten taller, how do you do it? D: " That's the only thing really.
Anyone remember Bozo the Clown? If you do, than you will know that getting to bucket 5 is a real accomplishment.
i declare pics of evidence.. ninja
I had a friend who used to go to camp Arnes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff