Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
Oh, one of you people, by the way, you people never get the whole story from people.

What the ******** does that mean?
Worded that wrong, sorry, I just have something against people that see things on the lighter side all the time.

Hell I'm the last person who does that. But I do know the difference between self distructive and productive. Yea not everything is roses, trust me I've had abused girls in my group that I've had to go to the cops and s**t about, I know the evils of the world. YOU are the one assuming things, I'm just pointing out what the single side you have shown in this thread can lead to.

If you think you're doing yourself a favor by acting like you are, by all means continue.
Has anything happened personally to you? Or just to the people you help?

Nothing as bad as sexual abuse like in her case, but yes, I've had bad things happen to me too, what difference does it make
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
Oh, one of you people, by the way, you people never get the whole story from people.

What the ******** does that mean?
Worded that wrong, sorry, I just have something against people that see things on the lighter side all the time.

Hell I'm the last person who does that. But I do know the difference between self distructive and productive. Yea not everything is roses, trust me I've had abused girls in my group that I've had to go to the cops and s**t about, I know the evils of the world. YOU are the one assuming things, I'm just pointing out what the single side you have shown in this thread can lead to.

If you think you're doing yourself a favor by acting like you are, by all means continue.

Nothing as bad as sexual abuse like in her case, but yes, I've had bad things happen to me too, what difference does it make
Because you have no idea how they are thinking in their life if you havent gone through something horrible yourself.
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar

Because you have no idea how they are thinking in their life if you havent gone through something horrible yourself.

Well I have. I've been in TWO abusive relationships, and one near-abusive relationship, I've had the crap beat out of me all growing up by kids at school and by my LITTLE sister. I've been in the psych ward 4 times due to these things, and have only recently started putting my life together, only to get pushed back down by a learning disorder. I know what its like to have to fight to be at the same level as everyone around you, and I know what its like to fail. If I had to worry about everyone else's business too I'd crumble.

I'm not much older than you, but I've been living on my own for a couple of years now, and I've seen a lot of s**t.

So yes, I do know what the hell I'm talking about. Happy?
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar

Well I have. I've been in TWO abusive relationships, and one near-abusive relationship, I've had the crap beat out of me all growing up by kids at school and by my LITTLE sister. I've been in the psych ward 4 times due to these things, and have only recently started putting my life together, only to get pushed back down by a learning disorder. I know what its like to have to fight to be at the same level as everyone around you, and I know what its like to fail. If I had to worry about everyone else's business too I'd crumble.

I'm not much older than you, but I've been living on my own for a couple of years now, and I've seen a lot of s**t.

Why would I be happy you've been through hell?
Of coarse I'm Gay...

I have no reason at the moment to not be happy.
Sandi o_O
Dark_Lady_Jade
Personally, I'm sick of everyone making a big deal out of their orientations.
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar

Sorry, I'm defensive about my past. I've come a long way to overcome it, especially the abuse. However you caught me on a bad night, which is partly why I'm on a mule (this isn't my main char, hense why I have a nice avi on my join date).

All I am saying is that I do know what I'm talking about, and advice is free.

Lyrics of Everybodys Free to Wear Sunscreen
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight

Sorry, I'm defensive about my past. I've come a long way to overcome it, especially the abuse. However you caught me on a bad night, which is partly why I'm on a mule (this isn't my main char, hense why I have a nice avi on my join date).

Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.
Ide have to disagree with that quote, ive been to many therapists and its never worked =P
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar
AcosNight
Dark Tsar

Ide have to disagree with that quote, ive been to many therapists and its never worked =P

Hm? The quote has nothing to do with therapy, just advice. Everyone tries to give advice, it's saying listen to it all, but be careful of which you listen to. take

It's a great "song"
http://supak.com/sunscreen.htm

Really though, the only change a person can really make is a change in themselves. You can provide other with information in the hopes that they will change too, but ultimatly it's the individual's choice if they change or not. If you want to not be bothered by things, the way to stop it is not to keep others from doing it, but to change yourself.

/Edit
It's after 4am here, and even my insomnia can't compete with being up for 19 hours doing manual labor. We'll have to continue this in PMs at a later date sad I like talking to you!
I'm gay
lololol
redface
Ten inch c**t
WHAT EVER MAKES THEM HAPPY

heart
When straight people are constantly making out all the time at the mall, at school, around the neighborhood, at Walgreen's, etc etc, you think YOU have the right to complain about gay people showing pride in who they are when MOST went through many years of abuse and pain because of it? ******** off and die. You don't know s**t.
I dunno about everyone else, but I do it because I'm actively looking for a bf. I wear a little dogtag with a flag on it irl, and I had the flag in my sig up till about a half hour ago. Cause it's not like we can pick each other out without asking or an obvious sign. gonk
Kychoco
I dunno about everyone else, but I do it because I'm actively looking for a bf. I wear a little dogtag with a flag on it irl, and I had the flag in my sig up till about a half hour ago. Cause it's not like we can pick each other out without asking or an obvious sign. gonk
I wear this wristband:

User Image

Though everyone already knows about me, its for the newcomers to my school I guess razz
Master Jeordie
Kychoco
I wear this wristband:

User Image

Though everyone already knows about me, its for the newcomers to my school I guess razz
you win, but I still <3 my dogtag. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces