some of the above 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
all of the above 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
none of the above 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Sk8er Boi Fico
i'm a gay MAN, and i like MEN.. not women, not girly men.. i like real MEN
Excellent! Props to you! biggrin

Honestly. I want more gay men to like men.
Why?
'Cos men are hawts together, kay?
When it's a man, and a GIRLY man, it looks almost straight to me.
The gayness isn't happening for me because it's still "master" and "servant." Or "man" and "woman." D:<
James Iha
It all comes down to the sex. Gay men want prostate stimulation, which can only be acheived by sticking things in your a**. Gay men probably dislike boobs, also. They like a man's body.
Girls can do strap ons, you know. =o A man can be totally straight if he's got a girl who's willing to do that for him.
I was wondering the exact same thing.
URGHGHghghguUGHGh. Too confusing. x_@;
Most gay guys I know are kinda girly. The gay guys who appear otherwise un-noticable or even masculine are in the minority, from what I've seen.
So...
Most gay guys must want gay guys that are like girls because those gay guys AREN'T masculine (possibly because to them MAYBE I dunno, but maybe to them being masculine is like being straight?)? I mean no offense to homosexual males out there. stressed
greatdevourer
STEREOTYPE AHOY!

Gay guys are not all effeminate, and lesbians are not all butch (hell, there are people complaining that all the butch lesbians have started to disappear).

However, let's say the stereotype is true. There is a gay guy, he's effeminate, as are all other gay guys. Now, if they're all effeminate, there isn't much choice, so of course they're going to get an effeminate partner.

Also, homosexuals look for the same sort of relationships as heterosexuals, usually with one partner generally in control of the relationship and the other being weaker and support-wanting, if that makes sense.
Read the last part of the post, and not just the title. KTHX. talk2hand

I never said they all were. My question was:

Why would a GAY MAN want what is, for all physical, aesthetic, and social purposes, is a WOMAN with a p***s?
OH BABY touch me there
Yes.

I don't really like sissy f** men. Honestly, like you said, if I wanted to date a woman, I would date a woman. But I do like to be the dominate, the powerful one. I guess it's just lucky that my boyfriend and I fit so well together.
It's excellent. People should be patient enough to find someone that suits them well. biggrin

I just realized: I love your username. xd
That actually makes sense to me... @_______@;;
Father Elwood
James Iha
It all comes down to the sex. Gay men want prostate stimulation, which can only be acheived by sticking things in your a**. Gay men probably dislike boobs, also. They like a man's body.
Girls can do strap ons, you know. =o A man can be totally straight if he's got a girl who's willing to do that for him.
Not if he hates her boobs. gonk
Irregular_Soul
URGHGHghghguUGHGh. Too confusing. x_@;
Most gay guys I know are kinda girly. The gay guys who appear otherwise un-noticable or even masculine are in the minority, from what I've seen.
So...
Most gay guys must want gay guys that are like girls because those gay guys AREN'T masculine (possibly because to them MAYBE I dunno, but maybe to them being masculine is like being straight?)? I mean no offense to homosexual males out there. stressed
EXACTLY how I feel. I'm so totally confused. D:<

So like, it's harder to tell which masculine guys are gay, so gay guys go for the more obvious ones? D: Man, it sounds rather difficult to be gay (If they REALLY are gay, not some teenage poser).
Gender is in the head
Sex is in the pants
biggrin

I preffer males who are just themselves... prefferly not girly.

Srsly, I look like a man.
Facial hair included if that shocks you D:
James Iha
Father Elwood
James Iha
Not if he hates her boobs. gonk
I have a confession to make. =o <3

I'm a girl with like, NO BOOBS.

Not all girls have titties. D:<
exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Taroux
Gender is in the head
Sex is in the pants
biggrin

I preffer males who are just themselves... prefferly not girly.
In my head, my gender is like, "Whatever." I don't really care. I'm really in the middle when it comes to personality and such.

But I'm a girl. So I get treated like one. D:< Although, I identified myself as male on Gaia because I like the avatar, etc. I may come out one day with pictures of myself on my sig or something, but I even LOOK kind of male. Sorta. I get called a guy a lot in public. x_x;
Father Elwood
greatdevourer
STEREOTYPE AHOY!

Gay guys are not all effeminate, and lesbians are not all butch (hell, there are people complaining that all the butch lesbians have started to disappear).

However, let's say the stereotype is true. There is a gay guy, he's effeminate, as are all other gay guys. Now, if they're all effeminate, there isn't much choice, so of course they're going to get an effeminate partner.

Also, homosexuals look for the same sort of relationships as heterosexuals, usually with one partner generally in control of the relationship and the other being weaker and support-wanting, if that makes sense.
Read the last part of the post, and not just the title. KTHX. talk2hand

I never said they all were. My question was:

Why would a GAY MAN want what is, for all physical, aesthetic, and social purposes, is a WOMAN with a p***s?
Then you should have read my entire post - because sometimes gay guys are after the same things straight guys are, just with more p***s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff