Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this type of video game will do well in sales?

Yes 0.10112359550562 10.1% [ 9 ]
No 0.38202247191011 38.2% [ 34 ]
Don't know/Maybe 0.17977528089888 18.0% [ 16 ]
GOLD! 0.33707865168539 33.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Sparkz31
Arilavent
Dr. Quinn
Arilavent
Dr. Quinn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There's actually a huge difference between catholicism and christianity. Go ask Wikipedia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No, there isn't. You're wrong, and Wikipedia will support me on that.

Catholicism is a part of Christianity. So is Protestantism. Protestantism =/= Christianity.
I wasn't refering to the general term. What I meant by christianity is what most people associate with it; Protestants and 'The Western Church'. Pardon me if I didn't make that as clear as it was in my head.
Unfortunately, what most people associate it with is wrong. Catholicism is a part of Christianity, and anyone who says otherwise is flat out wrong.
not really. since catolisism was the first organized church who beleived in christ as our savior and since christianity and many other religions broke away from catholisism. it can be concluded that christianity is part of catholisism not the other way around
No, not at all. Catholicism is a Christian religion. Christianity didn't magically appear when Martin Luther nailed up his 95 theses. Not only that, but most Protestants would bash your head into a wall if you told them they were really Catholic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff