Welcome to Gaia! ::

leprechaunofthetallest
Stickstars!Jewels
Yomei
Stickstars!Jewels
Because it's easy to be mean when no one can see you confused
I CAN SEE U IN UR SIGGI LOLZZ

But yeah. I don't know many people who really take things on the internet seriously, and if they do...well, they deserve to be treated mean, because it's the INTERNET. I mean, yeah, somtimes it's unwaranted, but the truth is that when you can't see the person, when you can't hear them, and you're nowhere near, you can say what you want to say without getting in trouble for it.

Unless you fail miserably. Then it's just sad.

That's why I'm not mean confused

then please elaborate.

Because in real life I wouldn't treat anyone in a cruel or mean way, for jokes or whatever, neither would I 'flame' them. I believe putting an actual picture to the avatar makes me sort of real, now I have consequences for my actions....I'm not going to be treated the same if I un-mercilessly flame someone as someone else who would do the same, but don't have a picture of themselves or whatever. People can identify whatever hurt they felt with my face...and that really sucks. confused
It's because you're a f*****t.
GEAR-X
Because people have an easier time being jerks to people when other people don't know who they are.

yes a coward in the shadows gains courage from being unknown.
maybe mad because they're ugly. scream
Hazardous Orgasm
It's because you're a f*****t.

you have to be god with such a smart comment.
Stickstars!Jewels
leprechaunofthetallest
Stickstars!Jewels
Yomei
Stickstars!Jewels
Because it's easy to be mean when no one can see you confused
I CAN SEE U IN UR SIGGI LOLZZ

But yeah. I don't know many people who really take things on the internet seriously, and if they do...well, they deserve to be treated mean, because it's the INTERNET. I mean, yeah, somtimes it's unwaranted, but the truth is that when you can't see the person, when you can't hear them, and you're nowhere near, you can say what you want to say without getting in trouble for it.

Unless you fail miserably. Then it's just sad.

That's why I'm not mean confused

then please elaborate.

Because in real life I wouldn't treat anyone in a cruel or mean way, for jokes or whatever, neither would I 'flame' them. I believe putting an actual picture to the avatar makes me sort of real, now I have consequences for my actions....I'm not going to be treated the same if I un-mercilessly flame someone as someone else who would do the same, but don't have a picture of themselves or whatever. People can identify whatever hurt they felt with my face...and that really sucks. confused

better.
ntabmwap05
maybe mad because they're ugly. scream

well i dont think so that usualy results in more spefic insults.
i'm an a*****e 24/7/365
MrCommandante
i'm an a*****e 24/7/365

and honest. so good for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items