Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just as mean in here as I am in real life. Making me the school's emo/goth badass. Even though I'm not emo or goth.
Dramatic1
CHeers for VampireHunter_G!

whee

why do you think people feel the need to be mean online?
SunkenCide
leprechaunofthetallest
What is it. A bad home life, a need to feel tough, or is everyone just really assholes at heart (stupid question i know).
it's because you like to be penetrated by men

now you are calling me gay. i have a girl friend. we have been dating for over a year. and anyway whats with the insult?
cant someone ask a question? god get some lives people. what the hell did i ever do to you. i asked a simple question thats what. what the ******** is so wrong in you life.

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
leprechaunofthetallest
SunkenCide
leprechaunofthetallest
What is it. A bad home life, a need to feel tough, or is everyone just really assholes at heart (stupid question i know).

now you are calling me gay. i have a girl friend. we have been dating for over a year. and anyway whats with the insult?
you think the p***s of aegis will make you cool? it won't. trust me I have one. I like talking about male penetration... rolleyes
leprechaunofthetallest
Dramatic1
CHeers for VampireHunter_G!

whee

why do you think people feel the need to be mean online?
Most of us are teenagers. We get frustrated with life.

We come to gaia and sort of vent that frustration by being mean.

I think. I know I do that. :3
Yomei
Stickstars!Jewels
Because it's easy to be mean when no one can see you confused
I CAN SEE U IN UR SIGGI LOLZZ

But yeah. I don't know many people who really take things on the internet seriously, and if they do...well, they deserve to be treated mean, because it's the INTERNET. I mean, yeah, somtimes it's unwaranted, but the truth is that when you can't see the person, when you can't hear them, and you're nowhere near, you can say what you want to say without getting in trouble for it.

Unless you fail miserably. Then it's just sad.

That's why I'm not mean confused

Sometimes things may seen mean... but they are just being honest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XRitaX WaZ HeRe
SunkenCide
leprechaunofthetallest
SunkenCide
leprechaunofthetallest

you think the p***s of aegis will make you cool? it won't. trust me I have one. I like talking about male penetration... rolleyes

no i dont think it will make me cool. i dont want to be cool. that way lies corruption. i just want a sword that i can afford(ryme not intended). and im not gay. thats okay for you just im not involved.
XRitaX

Sometimes things may seen mean... but they are just being honest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XRitaX WaZ HeRe

thoes arent the post im talking about. i mean the ones like "******** your mother" or "you are a f*****t" things like that which are unnessary in my opinion.
Stickstars!Jewels
Yomei
Stickstars!Jewels
Because it's easy to be mean when no one can see you confused
I CAN SEE U IN UR SIGGI LOLZZ

But yeah. I don't know many people who really take things on the internet seriously, and if they do...well, they deserve to be treated mean, because it's the INTERNET. I mean, yeah, somtimes it's unwaranted, but the truth is that when you can't see the person, when you can't hear them, and you're nowhere near, you can say what you want to say without getting in trouble for it.

Unless you fail miserably. Then it's just sad.

That's why I'm not mean confused

then please elaborate.
We're GDers. We like to make fun of people. Plus, you won't get any sympathy in the GD. You get it from GD's cousin, Life Issues.
Half of the people are assholes because the other half are faggots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff