Welcome to Gaia! ::

FREE GOLD!!!

Yay!!!! ^_^ 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Mercuriankitten
Hi, I was just wondering, and I asked myself why are people so afraid of death. I personally am NOT afraid of death. Everyone is born to live and then die.

But some of my friends are terrified of death. When I ask them why, all they can say is..."BECAUSE...."

Are u afraid of death? Why or why not?

Peeps are afraid of death coz they dont know what'll happen next. They dont know what they'll feel, if it'll hurt or not, etc.

I personally am not afarid of death. Like you said, we live and die. I just live life and do whatever till the time comes smile

However, there are times where I find myself thinking, then I get a little overwhelmed with anxiety.... but.. meh... it passes.
lunar x2
it's because your friends are catholic!

actually if they were catholic, they would not be afraid of dying. They would say that it was their time, and that they were going to be with god. Unless they had been bad.....
SHAZAAAM KIZZLE! =D
fear of the unknown lol

it can really be summed up into that
3nodding
Ofcourse I am.

And I have a reason.

I like being alive. It's great. talk2hand
koebi_kun
lunar x2

actually if they were catholic, they would not be afraid of dying. They would say that it was their time, and that they were going to be with god. Unless they had been bad.....

Hmmm...most of my friends are pretty good. Though, I do believe that if they knew their death day was coming soon, they'd go directly to a priest and confess!!!
koebi_kun
lunar x2

heh... they THINK they're going to a good place twisted
lunar x2
koebi_kun
lunar x2

heh... they THINK they're going to a good place twisted
Why don't you respect them and let them have their own beliefs.
Liars. I know you are afraid.
i know i am afraid. probably from years of going to a church that taught me that cursing and sex before marriage will make me go to hell.

and i do both of those things sweatdrop
Nope. Unafraid. It's just something that will happen one day, and I have no reason to believe that my existence will end after that. In fact, I see great evidence of the immortality of souls.
I'm afraid of death because I don't know what will happen after I die... And when I die that means I can't do anything anymore... And all my friends and family would cry...
To anyone who reads this post: we fear the fear.

p.s think I dont fear it because there was a scared wared I'd never bin so scared in my life, so now I'm not so scared of being afraid, actually I dont think I ever will be again.
I'm not afraid of death. Everyone dies at some point, and many times I feel like I would be better off not living, because I don't even know if I'm competent to live out the rest of my life in an acceptable manner. I'm a senior in college and I don't really know what I want to do with my life at all. I might not even get married, or have a family. I might just be this alone outcast with a minimum wage job who lives alone in an apartment and barely gets by, and everyone would feel sorry for me, and it would just be empty. The only thing that is keeping me from ending it all is the fact that my friends and family would be really sad, and it wouldn't be right for me to do that to them.
razzen88
i know i am afraid. probably from years of going to a church that taught me that cursing and sex before marriage will make me go to hell.

and i do both of those things sweatdrop
lol.

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I am not afraid of Death.
I'm just afraid of how i'm going to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff