Welcome to Gaia! ::

FREE GOLD!!!

Yay!!!! ^_^ 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Timid Gaian

I'm not afraid of death, I don't even think about it at all really
Death is the unknown. People tend to be afraid of what they don't know. Reason why so many hate change. The unknown is scary to them. I personally am not very afriad of death either. I am however afraid of going when it's not my time. Other than that, I'm pretty curious as to what it's like after death.
lunar x2
it's because your friends are catholic!

HA! You might be right! sweatdrop
my boyfriend isn't afraid of death...he committed suicide....i'm not afraid of death either.
Because when it happens, you're ********!!
I'm not. I can't wait until that day comes.
HLL YAY I WANT FREEGOLD
I don't want to leave my loved ones yet. I never do. I guess I'll see them in Heaven, but I still don't want to die. I don't believe in reincarnation, so I don't think I'll come back...
It's not that I'm afraid of it; it makes me sad that I will no longer be around the people I love.

I don't know about the whole afterlife thing, but odds are I won't be happy.
I don't think people necessarily fear dying... I have a theory that for the first while, you're just there, in a peaceful state. I wouldn't fear that. I'd welcome that.

I think people fear being forgotten more than dying itself.
Humans fear death because they fear the uncertainty and unknown.
I'd like to say that I'm not. But in all honesty, I kinda am - simply because I have a lot of things I wish to accomplish before I die. I refuse to die until I finish those things.
Yeah people die.

We just want to die now.
people are afraid because you don't know when it will happen.
they may not be able to let go, say goodbye, etc.
Also, it is creepy knowing you will be a corpse. xp
i am not afraid because i will just rot in the ground.
it is more gross than scary. xd
I am not affraid. as for times I've been extremely close to it. I am acctually very interesting in death. For some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff