Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know America is a great country,but its people aren't so great. I mean I know some of you people are thinking that i'm not american to be talking about my country like this, but I am. I mean look at us americans, we're stuck-up,spoiled, conceted, and sometimes even perverted perverted.I dk about you guys but I think we need to change our ways.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
He Who is Expected...
...Because He Is Expected...

A diverse culture has diverse problems and breeds more.
Just what is your definition of "perverse" anyways?

...Is Already Present...
...Is Already Master.
In my opinion:
I think it's because a lot of us do not have to deal with poverty, and our country is more well off than others.
We have a lot of things other countries don't have, and that's what we are used to.
We expect no less, because we don't live in other countries.
If we threw a typical American out in some not as well-off country, I believe every other word coming from their mouth would be a complaint.
They'd have to learn to accept it though.
However, your opinion is a very general one of a whole country.
You don't really have anything to back that up. Not all Amercians are bad. We all have problems. Humans are not perfect and, as such, we have problems. EVERY country has problems.
Americans aren't the only spoiled nationality. rolleyes

I will agree that on a whole we are pretty darn spoiled, however.
Niariah
I know America is a great country,but its people aren't so great. I mean I know some of you people are thinking that i'm not american to be talking about my country like this, but I am. I mean look at us americans, we're stuck-up,spoiled, conceted, and sometimes even perverted perverted.I dk about you guys but I think we need to change our ways.

Only a singular entity can be any of those things. Not an entire group. Way to generalize 300,000,000 people.
Bartjj
I doubt if Americans are spoiled. Your probaly thinking of those 'happy-with-some-trouble' family's you see on TV, hear about on the radio or read about. Seeing as America is known for its fast food, getto's and criminals, I dont see spoiled people. The people who became rich in America on an honest way deserve to be spoiled. They earned it. 3nodding
Out of curiosity, what country do you live in?

Plus:Most rich people in America got there by LUCK, not hard work.
Why do you think must of us want to move to other countries? rofl

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Viscus Frigidus
Why do you think must of us want to move to other countries? rofl

He Who is Expected...
...Because He Is Expected...

lol and why do you think people for most other countries are trying so desperately to get INTO America?
xd

...Is Already Present...
...Is Already Master.
Quote:
Plus:Most rich people in America got there by LUCK, not hard work.

Excuse me, but WHAT? You have to be pretty smart to run an even marginally sucessful business, much less be the next Donald Trump.... Paid athletes have to train in order to do well and not get kicked off the team or something. There's work involved in sucess, unless you win the lottery or something. And we know that a 1 in a zillion chances, depending on how many tickets were produced and distributed.
Bartjj

Im from the Netherlands. Nothing too fancy rofl . But just because I dont live in America doesn't mean I dont know it. And I agree on you about the luck. But those who DO work hard, become GOOD rich. (Look at some famous rich people for example!).

Most rich people inherited their wealth. I don't count that as earning it.

And I don't think you "know" America if think we're based on ghettos and McDonalds. razz
two words nuclear F88king weapons America is probably the country with the biggest payload of nuclear weapons whihc allows them to do whatever they please they are basically the world police I doubt any country is going to demand that they disarm or accuse them of having weapons of mass destruction then invade and take over their gorvernment and reinstate a leader of their own choosing
molten_quicksilver

Excuse me, but WHAT? You have to be pretty smart to run an even marginally sucessful business, much less be the next Donald Trump.... Paid athletes have to train in order to do well and not get kicked off the team or something. There's work involved in sucess, unless you win the lottery or something. And we know that a 1 in a zillion chances, depending on how many tickets were produced and distributed.

Donald Trump is a terrible example!

He did get his wealth through LUCK because of the family he was born in!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff