They both suck!! 0.34722222222222 34.7% [ 25 ]
GOLD!!! 0.23611111111111 23.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
This poll closed on November 21, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

CubicZirconia
Aeiron
I guess it has, I never knew guy avis could wear skirts or that we could even buy them!! eek

Male avis can only buy and wear Basic Skirts and Kilts. crying
Hey atleast it's something and gaia has given in on the gay pride stuff at the Aekea store.
hopeless punkhead
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
XANGA
personally, i find it way less confusing...but hey, thats just me...
www.xanga.com/justifiedcandy4life
My friend helped me do my myspace and xanga so I don't know which one is less confusing.

lol yeah same here, but xanga was the only one i could figure out what to do with... sweatdrop
Yeah and about the I love Tom T-shirts, that's just weird. gonk

lol very. something tells me thats taking it too far...
Yeah, Tom isn't all that great, it makes it seem like he's God or something like Lanzer, VO, and the rest of them. They're just admins people they made a website, they're NOT Gods!!!!
Aeiron
I guess it has, I never knew guy avis could wear skirts or that we could even buy them!! eek

Male avis can only buy and wear Basic Skirts and Kilts. crying
try www.piczo.com
Chiqun
Xanga is better because the layout is nicer, more organized, and less about collecting friends. As a website designer, I say xanga pwns Myspace.

That's because in MySpace it's easy for computer-illiterate hoes to embed 98137498127391503 megabytes' worth of multimedia s**t on their pages and change their layout and colour scheme into that blinding mess of design disaster. STOP RAPING MY BROWSER ARRGH. gonk
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
XANGA
My friend helped me do my myspace and xanga so I don't know which one is less confusing.

lol yeah same here, but xanga was the only one i could figure out what to do with... sweatdrop

lol very. something tells me thats taking it too far...
hopeless punkhead
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
XANGA

CubicZirconia
Aeiron
Yeah I would, but I made this site so people could recognize the sites so they can put there own opinion out there, not many people know about livejournal, probably my whole entire school has myspace, hell it's in my website on my profile.

Well, go with MySpace then. (I'm in college now and people in my social circles have LJs instead of MySpace... I guess now MySpace has taken LJ's position as the #1 blogging+networking site among teens. sad )
Xanga is better because the layout is nicer, more organized, and less about collecting friends. As a website designer, I say xanga pwns Myspace.
Aeiron
hopeless punkhead
XANGA

MySpace is getting so big that today in hot topic, i saw shirts n junk like that saying "i love tom" on display...

Sickness...
Aeiron
Yeah I would, but I made this site so people could recognize the sites so they can put there own opinion out there, not many people know about livejournal, probably my whole entire school has myspace, hell it's in my website on my profile.

Well, go with MySpace then. (I'm in college now and people in my social circles have LJs instead of MySpace... I guess now MySpace has taken LJ's position as the #1 blogging+networking site among teens. sad )
hopeless punkhead
XANGA
xrazorxxx
I have both.
So do I. 3nodding
XANGA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces