Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fat chicks are good you know why? Because number one more pushin for the pushin, number two Taco Bell is a cheap date and shell love you for it. And shell never cheat on you !

I know im being a b*****d but thats the mood im in
I do like skinny girls.

Maybe you could choose the fatter one, and force her to lose weight if it really bothered you blaugh

Shapeshifter

Larger.

Skinny to the point of looking anorexic = a major turn OFF for me.
If it's only looks it would depend on how cute the face the bigger girl had. Has long as she's not big enough to crush me in the bed i'd go for it.Then again i could go for the smaller girl to. It just depends.
fat guys are a turn off neutral neutral
Rhealla
shallow...real shallow. do you actually know either of them as people? confused

It's a HYPOTHETICAL. I'm curious to know which way people's tastes swing in general. You can say it's shallow all you like, but the fact of the matter is that hardly anyone would date someone they didn't find in some way physically attractive.
Hmm..i think i'd go for the slightly bigger girl, as thin as stick girls really turn me off, and i prefer a face to a body, tho the main thing that would attract me was the personality, so if she was a total cow and the thin one was the kinda girl i can get along with i'd take the thin lass.
Atreides 0
The one with the better character and the higher intellect.

Forget the body give me the mind.

sweatdrop
A-freaking-men
Depends in between i guess average sweatdrop
I like the person with good manners and pleasant personality.
I am a girl, and I am fit myself, and think girls shouldn't be too soon.
4laugh you can see my pics on my website. rofl
Eh, I don't really like skinny girls... But really it depends on their personality. I could care less about looks.
if i was a oy, it would b plain face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces