Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just floating around getting nowhere.

Have you been in a similar situation?
all thw time~~
When I'm in a bad mood it;s usually because I've been putting too much thought into something.
Like now...
all the time. i'm never upset for an actual reason, unless its bipolarity rushing in, but that only happens every few weeks or so.
but yeah, i get upset over nothing
Yes very frequently.
yeah..i always feel like im gettin nowhere..and no matter who i tlk to it doesnt help....but at this moment in time..thats all changed!!

and although i can see it wont stay that way...im gonna be happy for now...

d/w.....life gets better it gets worse...and then sumtimes it's just there.....its a strange thing wink
Sometimes... the damned thing signs me out automatically AND THEN it does it again when i sign back on, just about everyday im pissed at gaia... and there again jsut as i send this.. could not undestand what the hell the buttons do..
Mishuku
Yes very frequently.
InflatableMilkshake
When I'm in a bad mood it;s usually because I've been putting too much thought into something.
Like now...

</3 I still love you.
Toxicology
InflatableMilkshake
Like now...

</3 I still love you.

Alot of the time when I'm angry or whatever. I just listen to really angry music and wait for my cat to show up.
Hes really fat. Makes me laugh which causes me to forget about whatevers bothering me.
4laugh
Luvia Diosa
Alot of the time when I'm angry or whatever. I just listen to really angry music and wait for my cat to show up.
Hes really fat. Makes me laugh which causes me to forget about whatevers bothering me.
4laugh

I want a cat.
Or a friend.
B a s s
Luvia Diosa
4laugh

I want a cat.
Or a friend.

aww..well i dunno bout the cat but i can be a friend... wink
B a s s
Luvia Diosa
4laugh

I want a cat.
Or a friend.

Awwhh. :

Generous Giver

When im upset, its usually over matters of the past. confused Feel better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff