Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I'm a virgin.
Because i'm not a conformist.
I'll ******** when i'm ready, on my own time. But my life is way to busy at the momment.
Besides, I want to make sure I love the guy before I give in to temptations.
And no im not religious.
MisterPapaya
I'm a virgin, and am quite proud of it. I have no religious reason for it, I just think 15 is too young for sex, the risks are too great. Besides, I want to save my first time for the girl I love, and intend to take for my birde. I may not wait until marriage, but I want to make sure that that person is special to me and I will spend the rest of my life with them. I don't want to my relationships to be based on physical pleasure, but rather on a close relation between 2 people who think the world of each other.

Wow me too heart
Yay for you! At least we know your not a whore! Anyways, nothings wrong with it, when you find someone you really love, you'll have sex with them....untill then its best you dont, cause one of you will become a stalker.
Permanently high
I'm the most perverted virgin. Ever.
Not true I am proply more perverted then you. (yes I am a virgin)
Theres nothing wrong with it. People just put up a bid deal about getting action. If your satisfied with jerking off or not having sex at all, so be it.
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. My sister is 17, turning 18 and she's still a Virgin. She doesn't want to have sex because most of the guys in her/our school are asses anyways. But she's waiting for the right *moment*. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, and if anyone wants to make fun of you, then tell them to buzz off because it's YOUR problem, not theirs.

heart
I believe in that thing...uhmm...I forgot what it's called. OHH abstinence. :]
um, nothing wrong with being a virgin. who ever says that there is something wrong with it needs to be taken out and beaten. just because you haven't found the right person to get laid with doesn't mean you are any less of a man/woman, and that you do not have the ability. i am quite proud of my virginity, and scorn the people around me who, at 15/16, have sold their virginity to their ex boyfriend (i go to an all girls' school). getting raped, of course, is a different matter entirely. i'm just talking about those that wanted to have sex.
Nothing's wrong with being a virgin.
its kool dont worry about it
Nothin'. Have sex when YOU damn well feel it's the right time, and don't conform to what other people say.
im one to its not that bad pirate makes u more "creative" xd xd
nothing at all....
You know whats wrong with being a virgin?!?!?! scream NOTHING THATS WHAT scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out