Welcome to Gaia! ::

An actress/doctor/singer I am forming a band as the lead singer so I guess that's close enough.

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Professor Walrus v7
when i was like really little my dad told me all the time abt how my grandfather navigated b52s and i was like "i wanna be a pilot!!" and then my dad spun me around in a spinny chair and i was nauseous IMMEDIATELY and at that point i knew i wasnt cut out for it b/c he told me i'd have to withstand a lot of force 2 do that and then i was like "whatever"
then i wanted to be a writer and i wrote a lot of things for myself, a lot of stories and s**t and won an authors award in like 4th grade but i figured writing 2 b a really unfulfilling career for myself b/c i would want to do more than that

but in kindergarten i learned about jane goodall and chimpanzees and i wanted so badly 2 b a primatologist that i would tell that 2 everybody and none of my teachers knew what i was talking abt but i thought it would be easy b/c primate is basically in the name

i was the little a*****e who was like "chimps r no tmonkeys!!! stop it guys!!" and i never knew anyone else (well people who werent super involved in the field already) did that but me until i got into college nd my psych professor is all about it and it makes me kinda happy inside

my best friend was this rlly cool, weird girl who wanted to be an entomologist & marine biologist and we were a real cool pair except now im doing nothing with my life
are you still planning to be a primatologist?? or did you change to a different career aspiration
keu-yeoja
Professor Walrus v7
when i was like really little my dad told me all the time abt how my grandfather navigated b52s and i was like "i wanna be a pilot!!" and then my dad spun me around in a spinny chair and i was nauseous IMMEDIATELY and at that point i knew i wasnt cut out for it b/c he told me i'd have to withstand a lot of force 2 do that and then i was like "whatever"
then i wanted to be a writer and i wrote a lot of things for myself, a lot of stories and s**t and won an authors award in like 4th grade but i figured writing 2 b a really unfulfilling career for myself b/c i would want to do more than that

but in kindergarten i learned about jane goodall and chimpanzees and i wanted so badly 2 b a primatologist that i would tell that 2 everybody and none of my teachers knew what i was talking abt but i thought it would be easy b/c primate is basically in the name

i was the little a*****e who was like "chimps r no tmonkeys!!! stop it guys!!" and i never knew anyone else (well people who werent super involved in the field already) did that but me until i got into college nd my psych professor is all about it and it makes me kinda happy inside

my best friend was this rlly cool, weird girl who wanted to be an entomologist & marine biologist and we were a real cool pair except now im doing nothing with my life
are you still planning to be a primatologist?? or did you change to a different career aspiration
i changed a lot but thats always something that is in my heart somewhere
now honestly i dont know what im gonna do im thinking about making childrens toys

Victory

tiger trainer

idk

I still love tigers

Shy Genius

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Inspector_Lilith
Sith Lord Con Seannery
I wanted to be a pilot and/or journalist.

Great avi.

Thank you. smile

Lupine Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I wanted to be a ballerina, then a vet, then an author, then lawyer, then drama teacher.

I have not done any of those things lol. I'm just a secretary. -_-

cuttIebone's Widow

marine biologist
it's still kind of the dream, although my interest has naturally come really far from "the ocean is cool i like it"
The Sensual Lips
i wanted to be a marine biologist
lol me too
too much discovery channel and animal planet

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
mimimalice
An actress/doctor/singer I am forming a band as the lead singer so I guess that's close enough.
oh sweet, good luck with your band!!

twinkhie's Wife

a cool brown guy
it came tru!1 n_n

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Professor Walrus v7
keu-yeoja
Professor Walrus v7

now honestly i dont know what im gonna do im thinking about making childrens toys
oooh o: well good luck friend!! if you ever decide to go back to primatology you should! i'm sure you would have a very fun and interesting time with that kind of career
wanted to be an astronaut LMAO

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Areku no Kimi
tiger trainer

idk

I still love tigers
they scare me but that's still cool!!
keu-yeoja
Professor Walrus v7
keu-yeoja
Professor Walrus v7

oooh o: well good luck friend!! if you ever decide to go back to primatology you should! i'm sure you would have a very fun and interesting time with that kind of career

thank u!!!!!

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Substances
The Sensual Lips
i wanted to be a marine biologist
lol me too
too much discovery channel and animal planet
it seems a lot of people wanted to be marine biologists