Welcome to Gaia! ::

physically, first thing i notice are legs and eyes. MUY IMPORTANTE PEOPLE!

otherwise. i look for a good sense of humor and intelligence.

Interesting Genius

Personally I appreciate the quality in a woman that she doesn't have to nitpick apart someone physically in order to be attracted to them.

Everyone has minor flaws, that shouldnt deter you from being attracted to that person if they have merits in other areas to make up for it.
If it's a guy, his hands but if it's a girl her eyes.
size sweatdrop
face, a**, then hair
Face and hair, then breasts and other curves-
personality can override their body type if I get to know them but I'm not very good at initiating social interaction so that doesn't happen that often.
Eyes.

It's also a turn on if the guy smiles and it lights up his entire face so his eyes kind of shine. If there's one sexy thing about a guy it's that he's able to smile. Not to say he has to have a big smile though. . . I have a massive crush on my best friend who's got the cutest smile in the world. It's small, and almost sheepish looking, as if he's done something wrong. It's so cute.
For me, usually that they're girls heart

But the face is absolutely essential to me. I ignore boobs/butte/etc if the face is ugly - i don't just mean physically. In fact, I meant it more to mean unnapealing in the sense that it reveals something about the girl that is unnatractive to me. Aka she's a stuck up snot.

Eyes, lips, and hair are my favorite parts, if I had to choose. heart
Eyes, hair, hands and butt heart
If they're fat: Fatness.
It they're tall: Height.
If they're sexy: Stiffness/Sexiness.
If they're a female: Femalage.
FutureDictator125
a**, well, a** and hair.

ummm or combine the two
and you get a** hair

Quick Reply

Submit