Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not sure if i've posted this before, but hopefully not.

What is Normal? i don't belive that there is one. one is normal to you may be odd to me, and vice versa. Normal all depends on the thoughts and mind of the individual. As everyone is an individual (and I could easily tie this into philosophy, but i won't for the sake of being short, sweet, and to the point), and so we must all have our own perceptions of what something is, whether it be if something is normal or not, or if turquoise is really blue or green. So what do you think. What is Your perception of Normal?

Let's keep it friendly, please. no bashing, and no ridiculous posts. Thanks. ninja
i find ther is no normal in my life. ninja
Normality is defined by the mindset of the majority, hence why those who are in the minority are considered 'freaks'
'Normal is a myth. Like
the story of the nymphs
and Zeus. There is no
normal.Only individuality.'
heart
darkfaux
i find ther is no normal in my life. ninja
Same here. This is a good topic to discuss. Note: I know this is off point but I think turquoise is really blue. Nice poem thing cookiemonster111.
normal is that which is accepted by a given society at a given time ^_^ (in other words it varies, which is weird)
Normal is you, it is your perception of yourself and the world. A mentally disabled person is normal...because he sees himself as normal, most of the time.
Damn I was talking about this with a friend and I came up with an incredible answer and now I just can't remember what it was...
There is no "Normal" There are norms that people try to conform to but peopel are like snow flakes, everyone is a little bit diffrent.
-x-Endymion-x-
Normality is defined by the mindset of the majority, hence why those who are in the minority are considered 'freaks'

nice! i love this one!
I was just talking about this, ^^.

Normal is the train of thought you have set for yourself. To some normal could be going to the beach as they lived beside it, but others would be waking up to the sound of the city in the morning. Normal depends on where you are, your background, and who you are.

So your normal might not be wearing an odd wardrobe, walking downtown to school, and being random, but hell it's mine!
Normal does not exsist.
It's all on who you are and who you think you are.
Not how you're placed.
ganggreen
Normal is you, it is your perception of yourself and the world. A mentally disabled person is normal...because he sees himself as normal, most of the time.
Damn I was talking about this with a friend and I came up with an incredible answer and now I just can't remember what it was...

darn! well, if you remember it, i would REALLY like to know!
There is no such thing as normal to every one......
just your view

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces