Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uhm...just a sec.
User Image

Your coding is showing.

User Image
All I saw was what looked like a red fence of links .. or HTML.
Selling yourself is not the answer!
Html doesn't work here. You have to use BB code.
I can only judge a person through nude pics.
OH s**t I THINK THAT YOUR A WHORE...
You're an attention whore. Other than that, I don't know anything about you so I cannot form an accurate opinion.
Actually I'm just bored. I work 24/7 pay my own bills and have my bachelors degree in computer programming but I figured I'd come online and see what your opinion was because most people seem to think I'm think dumb cheerleader type who has no interest in computers even though they don't even know me, its getting to the point to where its even affecting my job because people judge by appearances so thats why I wanted an opinion. And you shouldn't call people names when your using a huge font. That makes you the whore.
Is that you in your sig? if it is then you're hot
OH s**t IM A WHORE YOUR A WHORE LETS HAVE A WHORE PARTY...
Is that you in your sig?

Because then you're a total qtpi. surprised
Thanks, yes thats me, the problem is though that people think I'm cute and assume I'm not smart. I'm head of the college honor society and people can't even find one second to take me seriously, they think I'm kidding most the time and I'm sick of it sad . It got to the point that at one time at school I started wearing glasses I didn't need, wore huge baggy dirty clothes and everything just thinking that if I changed my looks people would change their opinions, but why does it have to be like that? Why do people judge by outwards appearance alone sad ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff