Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do your parents say strange things?

Yes. 0.625 62.5% [ 65 ]
No. 0.125 12.5% [ 13 ]
~Poll Whore~ 0.25 25.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

[Gene Starwind]
With a name like Marisa she's bound to be latino...so yes she's pregnant. surprised

This is called being prejudiced and ignorant 3nodding
she was probably joking or something, but it's a parens job to be weird, and to pry into the livs of their offspring in such a way.
lucky me, my dad hates this job.
Lol they thought she was pregnant! She must have been offended!
I had a friend round once and my mom started asking her a billion questions to her, yes it was a girl but a friend, damn their awkward questions!
terayon2- wtf?
terayon2
stare Hey Losers. stare

xd Me and my Coco, Muffin, are bumping you. :******** you. 4laugh ~ heart You lick my a**. ;D
User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

xd Me and my Coco, Muffin, are bumping you. :******** you. 4laugh ~ heart You lick my a**. ;D
User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
stare Hey Losers. stare

User Image
GTFO of the GD!
My dad is so weird! there are four kids in my family and if any of us our ever feeling sick he always says just go sit on the toilet for a while and u will be grand. how weird is that???
eek
terayon2
Pointless s**t that will undoubtedly be flamed by more people than just me

A. The more you fit into one post does not equal the more gold you get
B. No bumping in the GD
C. Your picture is awful.
corrupted data
she was probably joking or something, but it's a parens job to be weird, and to pry into the livs of their offspring in such a way.
No, she was not joking. Yeah, you're lucky.
My dad use to think me and Kim were Lesbians...uhg.... rolleyes and my mother thinks im doing drugs..which neither are true
doesnt matter how old you are to be pregnant some ppl are like pregnant at 10 OMG and shut up !! i dont like you
My bestfriend's mother thought I made her daughter bi. So now I'm sure shes convinced that we're lesbian lovers. Yet I'm the straight one. neutral

Interesting Genius

Itsare Surukagi
[Gene Starwind]
With a name like Marisa she's bound to be latino...so yes she's pregnant. surprised

You going somewhere with this? Cause you know...I'm not seeing a point here.
Itsare Surukagi
[Gene Starwind]

I think he was joking...>.>
Itsare Surukagi
[Gene Starwind]

yep. 3nodding
O Sailor
corrupted data
No, she was not joking. Yeah, you're lucky.

5then i guess your mom is naturally paranoid or something.
the media doesn't paint a pretty picture for parents of their offspring the ages of 12 to 19

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff