Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Smoker

i played a lot of zomg back when the was a thing, i always use to buy and sell stuff in the gaia exchange. Fishing was always fun back in the day as well.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

i was a newb & hung out in guilds
collected money/trash in towns, fished a lot, played jigsaw puzzles, raced in rally

i utilized all i cud out of this website

Feral Friend

THE GAIAN NEIGHBORHOOD WAS MY LOVE AND MY LIFE from like 05-07

Zealot

i came straight here actually

Quotable Smoker

ouija bored
towns

i use to do that as well. i thought i was cool with this SWAT guild i was in, i was such a loser. we had out houses decked out and everything
art critique/ wip/ line art jam

Wheezing Lunatic

I seriously memorized a few jigsaw puzzles.

Id be happy to meet anybody on the GD for a jigsaw-a-thon-showdown

Dangerous Lunatic

idk man i wandered but i did alot of towns

Fanatical Phantom

I don't remember, there was only a month between the time I joined Gaia and the time I started posting in the GD. Probably just write on my friends' profiles.
Smoke_Dabs
ouija bored
towns

i use to do that as well. i thought i was cool with this SWAT guild i was in, i was such a loser. we had out houses decked out and everything

i used to follow around people who wanted to cyber
og troll
I went through an RP phase in between visiting CB when I started, then I got into the people involved in the Zurg alien event, then I kinda just dropped off for a while, then I returned to the CB, then kinda transitioned here

Super Phantom

back when I was like 12-14 I used to hang out in the exchange

I never sold anything though,... I just liked hanging out bumping peoples threads lol

Shirtless Lunatic

First was CB, then some RP for awhile along with being in the art forums, I drew. I was a GCD reg for a few years back when Gaia was actually doing manga, storyline, and had events regularly that involved the NPCs and the community. I drew comics relating to conspiracy theories even. I did AT for awhile as well during the time I was a GCDer. I played zOMG for awhile as well but that was after I had become a GD lurker. I've had this account since '04 so I've had a lot of time to dabble, but I've been in the GD for several years, mostly lurking because often times there's not much to say to the threads with such lack of substance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff