Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does your Favorite fall under a "sexual organ"

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Necks and eyes are a good draw, but the first thing is the a**. Gotta have a good a**.
Treline
thexbowxfetish
Treline
thexbowxfetish
lips and eyes. Eyes are like door-ways into your soul.... I like deep meaningfull eyes... oh so pretty heart heart

yes.. it was close eyes or lips.. cause i only look at two things when i am talking to a girll.. her eyes.. and her lips.. i went with lips cause um.. well the coin landed on heads sweatdrop

lol, they are both beautiful parts of the body *nods* but eyes are probably more so.

yeah.. i duno.. im being swayed towards eyes now.. I'm so torn crying lol... oh well.. i made the thread i can say both.. so nyah xp

eek eek Must you be right? Oh thread leader *bows at you and skips away*
Claire Voyant
hands,eyes, and hair

See i dont get the hands.. well.. maybe okay im gonna pick up on some of you guys's fave. body parts and im gonna end up having a few more sweatdrop
Shoulders and hands. surprised
But I can easily say...if a female has some incredibly nice hands...that is somethin nice
thexbowxfetish
Treline
thexbowxfetish
Treline
thexbowxfetish
lips and eyes. Eyes are like door-ways into your soul.... I like deep meaningfull eyes... oh so pretty heart heart

yes.. it was close eyes or lips.. cause i only look at two things when i am talking to a girll.. her eyes.. and her lips.. i went with lips cause um.. well the coin landed on heads sweatdrop

lol, they are both beautiful parts of the body *nods* but eyes are probably more so.

yeah.. i duno.. im being swayed towards eyes now.. I'm so torn crying lol... oh well.. i made the thread i can say both.. so nyah xp

no i'm usually wrong.. i am just too torn to decide... and dont bow to me... im not worth of your bowing xp domokun <if you must bow bow to domo!
SilencedSection
But I can easily say...if a female has some incredibly nice hands...that is somethin nice

yeah... the more i see hands suggested.. the more i think back.. and the more i think i admire hands too.. You people are changing me... giving me more opinions.. ... ... ... guess thanks are in order
Reyan-chan
Necks and eyes are a good draw, but the first thing is the a**. Gotta have a good a**.

I understand that.. but i never really liked Asses.. not even "Nice Asses" never really ensnared my interest ooh.. i said ensnared
Eyes.

And hands. sweatdrop
javaduckie
Eyes.

And hands. sweatdrop

hands are popular... and eyes are awesome
big muscular chests
Congratulations, this thread is not PG-13! You suck! gonk

... and necks, definitely. The thought of all that blood...
NewAgeLink
Congratulations, this thread is not PG-13! You suck! gonk

... and necks, definitely. The thought of all that blood...

what the hell? neutral

in your sig.. is that reference to Homestar Runner? <Edit..
Treline
thexbowxfetish
Treline
thexbowxfetish
Treline
thexbowxfetish

no i'm usually wrong.. i am just too torn to decide... and dont bow to me... im not worth of your bowing xp domokun <if you must bow bow to domo!

*puts domo on top of you and bows to you both* woo
princess_luna
big muscular chests

yeah.. im not a big muscular kinda person.. but sometimes i almost wish.. then i realize.. if i looked like that.. people would be watching me.. and i am a paranoid person sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff