Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you sometimes let the pounds pack on?

Yeah yanno how it is, a girl can't always be hot dammit! 0.44 44.0% [ 22 ]
No way gurl I ain't gaining an INCH on this belly!! 0.12 12.0% [ 6 ]
I stay thin no matter what I do so sucks to be YOU GIRL XD ::points and laffs:: 0.06 6.0% [ 3 ]
I'm a guy, doesn't effect me, gimme gold b***h. 0.12 12.0% [ 6 ]
Just shut up, I'm a poll whore... 0.26 26.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
1 2 3 >

::jiggles the looseness of her size 8 jeans::

YUZ!Still below an 8 biggrin allright! But I still have plenty of Winter in dear ole' Minnesota to gain those extra fat pounds to keep me toasty!

How many other girls have this tendency to let themselves go during the cold icky seasons?...They'd rather just sit inside, curled in nice warm blanket eating dark chocolate and drinking Pepsi instead of getting your a** out into your cold car and driving to a gym.

And no I'm not fat, I'm actually average now, I used to be like a size 3/4 in High School but soon as you turn 20, your body changes. You gain at LEAST 10-20 pounds surprised it's a given, once upon a time a girl who was once 115 pounds is now 134 xD and sometimes it goes to 138 come winter when I get lazy and never want to do s**t.

::Shakes fist:: Damn those girls in my class who are just naturally thin OR just starve themselves and deprive their body of yummy orgasmic food so they can be tiny. Well I'm not always willing to do that, I love food, and I get sick if I don't eat something sooo...I just dunno how some girls can do that o.o.

Ah well, I used to be more parinoid about my weight (I am more so in the summer cuz you wear less and WANT to be thin) but long as I stay a size 6 biggrin I'm happy. Dunno bout the rest of your girls, lets talk about our least favoriate thing, our bodies!!11

Teh Lena
*emotear* im fatter gonk
I go to the gym and work out for two hours in the morning and then two in the evening for five days a week. But on weekends, I slack off and let my muscles feel better. But if I have a shitload of homework, which is almost all the time, I'll work out like crazy on the weekends and try to go work out during the week. Trying not to be fat a**. For Thanksgiving we had a shitload of food, but I only ate two slices of turkey and a small portion of vegetables and a piece of pumpkin pie. My mom bitched me out because she thought I didn't like her food.
*is eating chicken strips at the moment*
Mr. Jeebus You
I go to the gym and work out for two hours in the morning and then two in the evening for five days a week. But on weekends, I slack off and let my muscles feel better. But if I have a shitload of homework, which is almost all the time, I'll work out like crazy on the weekends and try to go work out during the week. Trying not to be fat a**. For Thanksgiving we had a shitload of food, but I only ate two slices of turkey and a small portion of vegetables and a piece of pumpkin pie. My mom bitched me out because she thought I didn't like her food.

:O wow I wish I had your motivation.

::Long energy ADD girl,::

I admire you xD I've tried to do a work out plan but I have a hard time making himself stay on it, once you break the cycle it's soooo hard to get started again!
Is this like a girl fourm or sumthin question question question
Psychosomatic Static
*is eating chicken strips at the moment*

Yummeh surprised

::drinking Pepsi and eating ritz dinosaurs crackers xd ::

I should be studying for finals but I've been doing that all day dammit!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[&]

I'm average for my age. But i used to think i was a fatty. Emo emo tear. Gosh, but when i went to get checked for a cold and they weighed me or something, I gained so many pounds since my last checkup which was only four months before. I felt terrible. >:[ But i'm ok now.
[&]
I weigh as much as you, but i'm 4 years younger crying
chikmagnet23
Is this like a girl fourm or sumthin question question question

Well it's mostly talking to chicks but you can put yer opinion in too blaugh I'm not gonna be a b***h and kick you out!
The Lena
How many other girls have this tendency to let themselves go during the cold icky seasons?...They'd rather just sit inside, curled in nice warm blanket eating dark chocolate and drinking Pepsi instead of getting your a** out into your cold car and driving to a gym.

gonk
That's so me.
I'm a fattyfat because of it.
Size 8 isn't fat. ._.;
Last Christmas I was a size 12, and they were tight on me. I was probably actually a 14. This year, I'm a size 6. I'm trying to get down to a 4...only 1 more pant size to go.

But, yeah, I've been eating a lot since thanksgiving...I'm getting pretty close to an 8 again. I have to watch it.
DarkPony
I weigh as much as you, but i'm 4 years younger crying

You might be taller than me surprised
I'm fat! : D

Or rather, I'm quite "pudgey". I used to be in really great shape, but then I stopped taking weight training. All the girls in my family (except my sister!) have problem retaining more weight than they should so...

Poop!

Whatever. I'm going to start working out with a coworker as soon as I can figure out a way to get there (no car), and that'll be fun.

Yes, I kind of think exersising is fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces