Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

That is some bullshit women. Yeah I'm talking to you. I speak for all guys (really) when I say that when you say those four little words...two things happen. 1) Everything stops and we automatically go through the list of every bad thing we've done since the last time we had "a talk" and 2) we mentally go through our full-proof plan for faking our own death in the event that things get nasty.

Why do you do this women? Why? Is it too much to ask just to come out and say what's on your mind rather than make a statement like that and not follow it up immediately with what exactly the subject of "the talk" will be about?

In case you're interested, my full-proof plan for faking my own death involves an illegal immigrant, a bottle of 151, two Bic lighters, a Russian mail-order bride complete with marriage certificate, and a one-way bus ticket to Las Vegas.

Deezkuzz
Sounds sexy.
User Image

Relationship issues? Not my kinda thing. talk2hand

User Image

Interesting Genius

Kitty Chan in Wonderland
TL;DR
We need to talk.
[Gene Starwind]
Kitty Chan in Wonderland
TL;DR
We need to talk.
stare
confused I've never said that to anyone....my boyfriend says it to me all the time. like he's ruler or something
I've never had to bring that up.
My boyfriend doesnt suck.
What are you going to do with 2 lighters?

Also, I don't do the talking in my relationship, my fiancee does. xp
Whut happened Gene o.o?
I am so..

Insensitive!! Some girls find things hard to cope with.. Not me though.. lol sweatdrop

.. EVIL domokun

Interesting Genius

Kitty Chan in Wonderland
[Gene Starwind]
Kitty Chan in Wonderland
TL;DR
We need to talk.
stare
That's clever, just out of curiosity...did you take How To Make Senseless Posts 101? Or is this natural talent?
I'll be in vegas quicker then you can say "its yours"
First off, I'd like to say that it's fool-proof, not full-proof.

And secondly, I hate girls that assume you should "figure out what's wrong" instead of telling you. But sometimes when the other person is so busy that they're never around you have to give them a heads up that you need some time to talk. That's the only case I've ever used those words.
I didn't talk. I end things. My last break up consisted of an IM message for him to find later, which boiled down to "you haven't talked to me about 2 weeks and it hurts. It's over. Don't bother calling."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff