Welcome to Gaia! ::

shut the hell up
you should be embarrassed to call yourself an democrat.
You're almost as bad as the people signing the no-smoking petitions at my campus.

******** them all
.-.a.n.t.i.-.
Why is it that people won't accept that Dempocrats are always right?

We want peace, liberty, and to leave the rest of the world alone while they fight amongst themselves while we stay in our country and let them so whatever the hell we want.

As long as it's not us, we don't care. And we shouldn't.

We are definitely in Iraq for the oil, the abbreviations says it all: Ooperation Iraqi Liberation. That's gotta be something there.

When will everyone admit that they are wrong, as we are always right?

Dammit...

And Bush looks like a monkey! He should be impeached!

Discuss

http://hometown.aol.com/woofna/images/stfu.gif
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG.

IDIOT.
.-.a.n.t.i.-.

^ Case in point... neutral

Yeah. I might be a Democrat...but you're the reason no one wants to agree with us. 3nodding

You're too egotistical. We are wrong on ocassion, you know? No one's right all the time. surprised

Edit: We're not all so righteous, by the way...and we don't all 'not care so long as it's not us'... gonk What a disgrace to the Democrats. mad
The Magic Fluff
Somebody really needs to be bashed over the head.

Several times.
Democrats screw up ----->
http://www.davidwissing.com/index.php/4204
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/6/17026/2538
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/18/123655.shtml

Democratic politicians always screw up because they're way too liberal.
No-ones perfect.
Patrick Finn
Dervai
Just because it's in another country it doesn't mean it isn't none of your business.

Dictators are wrong. What they did there was right. No with that many force or without the EU backing it up.

Wonder what you think about world war 2. neutral You wouldn't mind concentration camps when they aren't on american soil? Some things are just plain wrong, whereever they are.

Go to school.

Sshh...

Israeli detainment camps resemble that of concentration camps of WW2.

And they exist with full US support and monetary backing!

That's partly the reason why 9/11 even happened. That and Al-Qaeda are are cunts.

That's why countries should get involved in human rights. Not sit back and just let the world handle it's own problems.

Crazy things going on in the world today. neutral
.-.a.n.t.i.-.

We want peace, liberty, and to leave the rest of the world alone while they fight amongst themselves while we stay in our country and let them so whatever the hell we want.

We are definitely in Iraq for the oil, the abbreviations says it all: Ooperation Iraqi Liberation. That's gotta be something there.

Dammit...

Discuss

I <3 democrats
But really, I hate your opinion
If we don't care about the world, why care about other americans even?
Does beind on one side of a border or not really make you care about someone's standard of living that much more?
And how is discrimination based on where people were born any better than racism?
Aidan Montague
.-.a.n.t.i.-.

^ Case in point... neutral

Yeah. I might be a Democrat...but you're the reason no one wants to agree with us. 3nodding

You're too egotistical. We are wrong on ocassion, you know? No one's right all the time. surprised

Edit: We're not all so righteous, by the way...and we don't all 'not care so long as it's not us'... gonk What a disgrace to the Democrats. mad

Indeed. I'll be the very first to admit that I've seen better Presidents than this one, but this kinda makes us Democrats look really, really bad.

Democrats and Republicans are on an even playing field as far as I care to be concerned.

Personally, I want no part in politics.
Chimamirareta Kaijitsu
Democrats screw up ----->
http://www.davidwissing.com/index.php/4204
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/6/17026/2538
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/18/123655.shtml

Democratic politicians always screw up because they're way too liberal.
No-ones perfect.
rofl heart

There was one thing Kerry said...

"I believe I can fight a more effective, more thoughtful, more strategic, more proactive, more sensitive war on terror that reaches out to other nations and brings them to our side and lives up to American values in history." --John Kerry, on his plans to kill al-Qa'ida Jihadis with kindness.

rofl I think some of Bush's quotes are even funnier.

People try to look at their sides as if they are perfect... but no one is.
oW_bAbY
OMG.

IDIOT.

Edit:

Sorry, I read your post and all, and saying those two words just seemed to fit you perfectly.

I just can't believe you can say "Face it, you republicans are always going to be wrong. Just listen to us democrats, and the world will be fine."

How.

Can.

You.

******** say that?

You cannot just ALLOW other countries to do whatever they please, if YOU know what they're doing is wrong.

Are we just here to sit back, and allow Saddam torture his people? (Or whatever the case may be that's occuring in Iraq)

Take WWII.

Hitler the ******** plan was to get rid of all the Jews. If it were not for other countries to STAND UP, and take ACTION to PREVENT hitler from doing that, HITLER would have killed every single Jew in sight. OR, you know, maybe he'd just keep them as slaves. Do we want that?!

You seriously never know. Maybe once Hitler decided that since all the Jews were gone, he decided. "OHAY!! I WANNA KILL BLACKZ CUZ THEY'RE BLACK. DON'T LIKE THEM. THEY'RE NONO'S" And it doesn't have to be blacks, it could be anything. Afterall, he only wanted HIS race to exist.

Thank God other countries took action.

Imagine the world if Hitler or his successor was still in 'throne.'

They'd be killing whoever they wanted left and right.
oW_bAbY
oW_bAbY
OMG.

IDIOT.

Edit:

Sorry, I read your post and all, and saying those two words just seemed to fit you perfectly.

I just can't believe you can say "Face it, you republicans are always going to be wrong. Just listen to us democrats, and the world will be fine."

How.

Can.

You.

******** say that?

You cannot just ALLOW other countries to do whatever they please, if YOU know what they're doing is wrong.

Are we just here to sit back, and allow Saddam torture his people? (Or whatever the case may be that's occuring in Iraq)

Take WWII.

Hitler the ******** plan was to get rid of all the Jews. If it were not for other countries to STAND UP, and take ACTION to PREVENT hitler from doing that, HITLER would have killed every single Jew in sight. OR, you know, maybe he'd just keep them as slaves. Do we want that?!

You seriously never know. Maybe once Hitler decided that since all the Jews were gone, he decided. "OHAY!! I WANNA KILL BLACKZ CUZ THEY'RE BLACK. DON'T LIKE THEM. THEY'RE NONO'S" And it doesn't have to be blacks, it could be anything. Afterall, he only wanted HIS race to exist.

Sadly, there are actually more people than her that support that s**t, unfortunately.

gonk
Mr. Winter
oW_bAbY
oW_bAbY
OMG.

IDIOT.

Edit:

How.

Can.

You.

******** say that?

Take WWII.

Sadly, there are actually more people than her that support that s**t, unfortunately.

gonk

gonk
oW_bAbY
Mr. Winter
oW_bAbY
oW_bAbY
OMG.

IDIOT.

Edit:

How.

Can.

You.

******** say that?

Take WWII.

gonk

gonk
A lot are on here...

...I was once a Democrat when I lived with my parents. XD But, I lived on my own and I started to turn Republican.

My Mom and Dad are against the military, and also they are saying s**t about the Government that is just sooo stupid, yet they live on welfare.

Not to mention, when I said I was thinking of joining the National Guard, my Mom said that they would inject me with some serum that would make me fight, and I am female as well. We aren't allowed on the front lines.

And my Dad beleives that Bush caused the towers to fall, but, unlike my Mother, he respects who I am, and knows who I am and doesn't try to talk me out of being Republican.

gonk Also, my Mom's friend went on the phone and said I should join the Coast Guard because of Eye Candy... (aka men) and they now I am married.

********. My Mom's friend and my Mom are at this person's level!

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces