Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is it that people won't accept that Dempocrats are always right?

We want peace, liberty, and to leave the rest of the world alone while they fight amongst themselves while we stay in our country and let them so whatever the hell we want.

As long as it's not us, we don't care. And we shouldn't.

We are definitely in Iraq for the oil, the abbreviations says it all: Ooperation Iraqi Liberation. That's gotta be something there.

When will everyone admit that they are wrong, as we are always right?

Dammit...

And Bush looks like a monkey! He should be impeached!

Discuss
Somebody really needs to be bashed over the head.

Several times.
Don't agree entirely.

And plus, in the US republicans and Democrats are both right wing.

Read this thread if you want information about Bush and his administration:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13127499&page=1
Patrick Finn
Don't agree entirely.

And plus, in the US republicans and Democrats are both right wing.
No, the Republicans are evil! :X

Democrats only do what's RIGHT!
People have the right to their own beliefs and opinions.

Even when they're wrong.
Just because it's in another country it doesn't mean it is none of your business.

Dictators are wrong. What they did there was right. Not with that many force or without the EU backing it up. sweatdrop

Wonder what you think about world war 2. neutral You wouldn't mind concentration camps when they aren't on american soil? Some things are just plain wrong, whereever they are.

Go to school.
Avani
People have the right to their own beliefs and opinions.

Even when they're wrong.
I should be President and execute every Republican! :X

I am peaceful, too... and that's how to attain peace!
Democrats do not maintain non-interference. They're totally fine with peaceful overseas ops, and several of them support the war on 'terrrr'. Check out the senate and house voting records on the issue, when it's come up.
Dervai
Just because it's in another country it doesn't mean it isn't none of your business.

Dictators are wrong. What they did there was right. No with that many force or without the EU backing it up.

Wonder what you think about world war 2. neutral You wouldn't mind concentration camps when they aren't on american soil? Some things are just plain wrong, whereever they are.

Go to school.
WAR IS BAD! scream scream scream scream
Because you make threads like this on a website based on ANIME AND ROLEPLAYING.

The majority of the people that post here don't have a clue what you're talking about, or if they're like me they don't care.
Dervai
Just because it's in another country it doesn't mean it is none of your business.

Dictators are wrong. What they did there was right. Not with that many force or without the EU backing it up. sweatdrop

Go to school.
We didn't mind the concentration camps as a nation, dear. We were happy to chill 'till we got bombed.
Dervai
Just because it's in another country it doesn't mean it isn't none of your business.

Dictators are wrong. What they did there was right. No with that many force or without the EU backing it up.

Go to school.

Sshh...

Israeli detainment camps resemble that of concentration camps of WW2.

And they exist with full US support and monetary backing!

That's partly the reason why 9/11 even happened. That and Al-Qaeda are are cunts.

Anxious Regular

Being on a specific side of the political spectrum doesn't make you right all the time.

God, I hate that claim. There's this girl who sits at my lunch table who, if she doens't like someone, says that they MUST be republican. "Oh, our last principal was horrible. He was such a stupid republican. The one teacher I really hated in my entire school career? Yeah, she was a dumb republican."

I don't know anything about politics, but I know that whatever you choose, it's YOUR choice, sure; but other people have made choices that may or may not be the same as your own. It's not a crime. They're not always wrong; you're not always right.
Well, my belief is that until everyone agrees on a single thing then nobody is right. If you catch the wordplay, there.

Actually, I don't really want a hand in politics whatsoever, it's a pointless battle with no winners.
Depenga
Dervai

Go to school.
We didn't mind the concentration camps as a nation, dear. We were happy to chill 'till we got bombed.

I know you didn't. Canada liberated us. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces