16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ur phone only has 50% battery left

What do u do?
eat my phone before the battery runs out

Invisible Gaian

take it a part to see what i can use, because it will no so service on on an deserted island

Mewling Kitten

text my bf "lol" and then tell him the situation
try calling someone and if it doesnt work, use it as a flashlight when necessary or actually if i can find electrical wiring from the plane crash i might be able to use the battery to make a spark and start a fire.

Clean Citizen

Mewling Kitten

sinister citizen
try calling someone and if it doesnt work, use it as a flashlight when necessary or actually if i can find electrical wiring from the plane crash i might be able to use the battery to make a spark and start a fire.
and then get eaten by the forest monster and realize you were dead the whole time and the show you're on is about some religious bullshit
Darlingchann
sinister citizen
and then get eaten by the forest monster and realize you were dead the whole time and the show you're on is about some religious bullshit

Lol

Enduring Phantom

I call home, let them know I'm going to be late for dinner, but to save me a plate anyway. Then I use my buzzard-like looks to infiltrate the local vultures' society and travel with them until I reach the edge of the desert, touching their lives and maybe learning a little something myself along the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff