Welcome to Gaia! ::

littlezeekers
I think that there shouldnt be underaged sex, because if a student has plans for her/his life after school they will be in a hole, they will have to pay for the baby, and their selfs. And if it is right after school ends for high school the might not have a job yet. And i have heard the father sewing the family of the boy for getting his daughter pregnant.

not all people who have sex get pregnant.
theres a girl down the street that 15 and pregnant with twins.
LosSepulturos

ok. i get it. now no one that age should be able to ******** each other.
LosSepulturos

Maybe you live down the street from one of my friends. That's her pridictament right now. XD

I feel that more traditional pressures should be put on children. Like, having sex when your older, preferably when your married. But con to that is that if you get divorced, all that waiting was probably for nothing.

People should have a good few years of sexual education in school. My friend's parents refused to let her and her sister go in sex ed because of their religion, and to them it wasn't a topic to talk about out in the open.
demonic_sorceress
LosSepulturos

Maybe you live down the street from one of my friends. That's her pridictament right now. XD

I feel that more traditional pressures should be put on children. Like, having sex when your older, preferably when your married. But con to that is that if you get divorced, all that waiting was probably for nothing.

People should have a good few years of sexual education in school. My friend's parents refused to let her and her sister go in sex ed because of their religion, and to them it wasn't a topic to talk about out in the open.

yeah, how the ******** do you not let your kids go to sex ed? That's one of the most ******** important classes you can take! It should be mantatory, if anything.

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
demonic_sorceress
LosSepulturos

I think that we should be doing sex-ed until we leave school and until we are old enough and mature enough to make the right decision at the right time...
i think if kids want to have sex now they can as long as they protect themselves
If it hurts. you're underage.
have you had underage sex
12? 12? shouldnt they HIT PUBERTY first? holy s**t that would be weird. but otherwise, kids around the age of 15, 16 as long as they know the risks...

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
My sweet emotion
I can only see it as the childs choice. I mean, there is pressure by peers, but come on, common sense has to kick in soon.

You made me laugh.

To think the words "child" and "common sense" could ever be in the same sentence. . . xd
Teenagers are weird that's what I think.
Fuzzy3
12? 12? shouldnt they HIT PUBERTY first? holy s**t that would be weird. but otherwise, kids around the age of 15, 16 as long as they know the risks...

did you read my profile and i agree with you about the risks
Lady Starwyn
If people are going to have sex, they're gonna have sex. No matter the age limit. stare

So trur if a teen wants to ******** theres nothing you can do about it, and if there is I'd like to c some one stop me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff