Welcome to Gaia! ::

what makes the beautiful people think they can do every thing and have every thing they want and let use not so pretty people feel like dirt.
i feel so unpretty around people cause ther is always some girl with blond hair or big boobs or even those who are a butter face get more then me like attison or even less work or even more guys.
Great. We don't care.
so anser me why do i no we alway let them walk over us like dirt like there royalty?
dragons_they_rock
Great. We don't care.
well why come here then and maybe its because your pretty.
as much as i agree with you about some stuff, please go to the chatterbox with this. they'll love you
Maybe this should be in CHATTERBOX forum!!!!
Hun, you're obviously new to Gaia, this belongs in the Life Issues or somewhere in the General Discussion area, not in the Roleplaying area, sorry but this is going annoy those who actually want to RP, not people who need help.
And this has something to do with roleplaying...how?
Okay...and this is sort of NOT an rp...If you want to take a stand against 'beautiful people' why choose a name that supposedly is a way of calling someone attractive? Answer me that. Personally, I love protesting about such things because, well society is downing on real people, but your name is just implying that you agree with societies labling of "good looking" people.
HaHA Im Hotter then Youuuu. blaugh
Foxylady_1
what makes the beautiful people think they can do every thing and have every thing they want and let use not so pretty people feel like dirt.
Becuse the hot will rule the schools and the geeks will rule the world you see how that works.
i dont let those Stupid Hoes Walk all over me im up there Standing up for my self, im Called a Whore and i do Feel ugly but im there For anyone, im Being Hated at this momment because im called ugly and people at my school wanna be ugly..

Desirable Partier

Foxylady_1
idk...its a mystery 2 me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces