Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got through watching a movie called 'A Girl like Me'. It was about the murder of a female born male. She dressed like a girl and when these boys found out they beat the s**t out of her, then tied her up and strangled her then buried her in a field.Then when they were having a funeral for her people were protesting. neutral I felt terrible about all the cruel people that were against her family having a funeral. Then at the end I found out that it was based on a real story and felt even worse. Then I got to thinking, are there really people who would be so cruel? People suck, they are so cruel to people who are different.

Discussion:
Transgender people
Would you ever do something like that to a person?
Are YOU transgender?
The human race sucking mad
Man is not cruel.
You're crazy.
Beat all who are different it is the American way.
i saw like 20 minutes and their was just a topic with the same title same movie, sad.
Woah. I could have sworn I was just in this thread....by the Banana c** girl.
Topic stealer.
I dont like wing wong

Omnipresent Browser

How funny when people love to see their children ******** a member of the opposite sex raw- they call it love?

People who are protesting at a funeral sicken me. That's abhorrent. confused
That's mean and sad. People should just be accepted for who they are. Some shouldn't be uptight about those things neutral . At least we know she wasn't shy about herself.
gdsus
Man is not cruel.
You're crazy.
People kill other people all the time. You saying that all the people in the world who bully others for being who they are is not cruel?
white on rice
Topic stealer.
Sorry, I just got on I gues I didnt look through the topics carfully enough, it must not be on the front page anymore.. sweatdrop
Re ******** peat Thread mad
kwaqsbbggb222
white on rice
Topic stealer.
Sorry, I just got on I gues I didnt look through the topics carfully enough, it must not be on the front page anymore.. sweatdrop

I just found it funny because she pretty much posted the EXACT same thing.
OMG~

REPEAT THREAD
A book I really like called 'Luna' is about this girl, who has a brother that is Transgender.
It's really sad that people can't just be accepting for how people are or should have been.
HOW IRONIC.
A POST ABOUT TRANSGENDERS.
AND JEFFREE STAR IN SOMEONES SIG.
WHAT A SMALL INTERNET!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items