Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Thankyou 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

riisken
Christian_death
So my cousin was going through Victoria's Secret.com, and said she wished she looked like one of the models. When I asked why, she said it was because thats what straight guys want. Heres what I want to know:

Straight guys, would you rather have a Victoria's Secret model for a girlfriend?

What's my other option?
Normal lookig girl.
Yea... I'm a straight boy. And no... Most of those girls don't have personalities.
Still getting no.
Christian_death
riisken
Christian_death
So my cousin was going through Victoria's Secret.com, and said she wished she looked like one of the models. When I asked why, she said it was because thats what straight guys want. Heres what I want to know:

Straight guys, would you rather have a Victoria's Secret model for a girlfriend?

What's my other option?
Normal lookig girl.

This is all wrong. There are "Normal lookig girl(s)" that look better than VS models. It's all about preference. Stop making these pointless threads.
riisken
Christian_death
riisken
Christian_death

What's my other option?
Normal lookig girl.

This is all wrong. There are "Normal lookig girl(s)" that look better than VS models. It's all about preference. Stop making these pointless threads.
1. I really don't care for girls, so I only see them in two ways; a) model, or b) normal.

2. I wanted to see if straight guys would like to have a girl who looks like a Victoria's Secert model for a girl friend.

It's not pointless. You posting was.
No, I wouldn't.

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
I rather pay for a wedding then realizing she's been ******** Hugh behind my back and pay for a divorce.

Also I don't like fake women. they defame the human race, and they make girls with low self esteem puke in the toilet.
ive dated 2 models before, they are too needy attentive and need Reasurance all the time.

id rather just have a good looking woman who isnt a model.
No, I would not. I cannot stand models.
Still getting no.
Christian_death
riisken
Christian_death
riisken
Christian_death

What's my other option?
Normal lookig girl.

1. I really don't care for girls, so I only see them in two ways; a) model, or b) normal.

2. I wanted to see if straight guys would like to have a girl who looks like a Victoria's Secert model for a girl friend.

It's not pointless. You posting was.

You're pr0 at insults.
1. For you to limit heterosexual males to the options of "Normal" and "Models" completely defeats the purpose of this stupid ******** thread. What about the athletic women? What about the academically excelled women? Some people don't give a s**t about models or "normal" women.

2. Then you should have asked that question.

If you can't take people's opinions, then don't ask for people's opinions. Go fellate someone and quit worrying about the straight man's business.
If I was a guy, I'd want one.
Those girls are hot.
;O
no cause i like a girl for there peronality not the body or is it body and not personaliy.........um what was i talking about again....?
No. I would like me a normal girl, whose boobies I've only seen.
But I find it funny how you said straight guys like we're a minority.
Oh and another fallacy with this question is that the people who would actually put up with the s**t that comes with dating a model probably aren't Gaians. Think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff