Welcome to Gaia! ::

And that's when they act gay.

You know, the high-pitched lispy voice, the limp wrist, and generally just being stereotypical gay people. It bugs me to no end that these people can't just like the same gender. Oh no, they have to announce it to the world, like some ******** who can't shut up about his girlfriend. Or they make out in public places and think they can get away with it because they're gay, and the normal rules of etiquette don't apply to them.

Act. ********. Normal.

fkhlsa;kjfd;lk
Yeah.
[/rant]

Discuss:
- Gay people acting gay
- Straight people acting gay
- URMOM LOLOLOLOLZ
Well they're gay, let them act how they want. neutral
My friend (age 13) He acts gay. He said he was gay in 5th Grade and now when we get our instruments out he acts like he's in a Fashion show with his Clarinet Case. And he refuses to cut his hair. >< But yet he claims he has a Crush on my Best Female Friend... And he always complains he has no Guy Friends. DXXX
h o s t i l e
Well they're gay, let them act how they want. neutral [/******** no. I don't give a s**t if they're gay, straight, transvestite, or whatever. They can still follow simple rules of etiquette. I don't like straight couples making out on a bench. I don't like gay couples making out on a bench. That's what motels are made for. mad
They always tell me my shoes dont match with my outfit. crying
I'd much rather have them act like that....because it sucks when you hang out with a guy for a few months and then he comes out of the closet to you and you never know how to act around him from then on.
typical stereotype.
People aren't obliged to all act the same, you know 3nodding

Variety is a good thing.
I suppose I understand your statements.

Sadly, those whom are gay and act that way won't stop because of such.

In any case, I suppose I only disagree because I don't believe the word "normal" makes sense in our lives nowadays.
Gay people scare me. eek

p u l p y's Senpai

Aged Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
i hate the lisp.
HA! The stereotypical gay people make me giggle.
They're so damn funneh.
ohnocrazies
typical stereotype.
I don't see how I'm stereotyping.
I dislike the gay people who act gay. 3nodding
Bestemp
I suppose I understand your statements.

Sadly, those whom are gay and act that way won't stop because of such.

In any case, I suppose I only disagree because I don't believe the word "normal" makes sense in our lives nowadays.
By normal I mean "has some semblence of tact." 3nodding
Just let them act how they want, gawd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas