Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atreides 0
now is forever
Seen it- believe it needs to be seen and taken into account just as much as the government's version of things- but it [like the government] needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Don't base your entire opinion of what happened on this one documentary- but also don't base your entire opinion off what you've heard the president say.

I don't base anything I believe off of what Mr. Bush says (despite my unerring faith in him).

Why, because he's a politician, you look at his actions not his words to understand.

3nodding

alright. go blow up iraq, afganistan, and let me listen in on your phones please?

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
lawlz. you need to watch further than that to get any impression. id have the same reaction thirty minutes into it >>

So you thought the whole thing was a bunch of bullshit that some kid was using to get an A for some college class? Ok.

So you thought that over half his facts point to the fact the U.S. did not want to hurt it's own citizens no matter what? Ok.

So you admit that you thought the whole thing was an utter failure of a movie proving the U.S. killed it's own citizens. Good.

neutral

no. i was going 'uhm what the crap does he think this is?' until enough peices were laid down for me to realize what the hell he was getting at. and to get an A, you have to have that. relavance. >> and the apst few years for US's governing hasnt made me think 'wow, hes a retard' the past few years made me think 'wow, someone finally had the guts to go find out enough facts to make a video to tell as many people as it could what alot of my friends and teachers have been barely grazing with their own opinions'

His proof all points that the U.S. was A. stupid and unprepared for this because they didn't believe people would fly planes in to the Pentagon (Stated about 4 minutes in that the government refused plans to practice emergency drills for such an occurance as it was too 'unrealistic'), the proof he draws from PNAC is just pathetic because of we were following PNAC in any way we wouldn't be in Iraq cleaning up as much as just controling the people.

neutral

or maybe you should watch more than half an hour and figure out thats not what he was saying? (:
vanuys: i know, but its a point that it a good discussion (nice comic lolz, just make sure republicans dont get a hold of that lol)

It's hard to stomach so much s**t at once you know.

How about you stop skirting my questions, sit down and just ******** answer them. Time after time you skirt my questions asking me things that are non on subject or telling me to go watch the damn movie.

You know what I think? I think you have no ******** clue what this movie proved or didn't prove. I think he told you something, you started believing it, and you have no idea why you believe it or what makes it true. You can't back up your proof, you can't back up you claims you don't even know what you watched.

Korey Rowe may be an a*****e but he's smart enought to control the mind of the sheeple.

neutral
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
now is forever
Seen it- believe it needs to be seen and taken into account just as much as the government's version of things- but it [like the government] needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Don't base your entire opinion of what happened on this one documentary- but also don't base your entire opinion off what you've heard the president say.

I don't base anything I believe off of what Mr. Bush says (despite my unerring faith in him).

Why, because he's a politician, you look at his actions not his words to understand.

3nodding

alright. go blow up iraq, afganistan, and let me listen in on your phones please?

gb2/greenday/ un-informed american liberal teenager.
everyone i must shower. i shall be back to make everyone throuroughly annoyed with me in maybe fifteen minutes, unless i decide to eat some lunch as well ^ ^
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
now is forever

3nodding

And this is where I realised you have no idea what you're letting spill out of your mouth.
I'm 15 minutes in.

It isn't really interesting.

Seeing that I'm Canadian it doesn't have much to do with me. But ya know, I'm bored so I have nothing better to do.
And the role of the movie is to provoke a debate. Most of you seem unable to debate though, so start by reading up on humility and accepting eachothers opinions. Now lads and lassies.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
now is forever

3nodding

You simple minded brain washed liberal.

I feel for you.

You never had a chance when you saw that movie.

Now all your futile attemtps make sense.

sad
THERE SHOULD BE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MY HOT BLACK a**
That film is entirely biased hyperbole that plays on the gullabilities and fears of Joe Average. It's "Reefer Madness!" for the new millenium, but without the potential for parody. It is so utterly lacking in tact, class, and respect that the only way I could ever watch it again is while drunk.
I'm a half an hour in.

So far it sounds like the dudes trying to say that the Titanic was hit by a missile, or that the Holocaust never happened.
oh who gives a s**t. planes. buildings. its over.
well all, im not really going to be on much. it'll say im online, but im not ): sorry about the inconvenience (note, forum renamed)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff